BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kellian H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only scrub from a drug store that ive found to feel good on my skin and actually reduce redness/pimples. I use this when I'm running out of my normal stuff and i love it just as much!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Worked amazing when I was a teenager for that type of acne. However, as a post-partum 30-something with stress-related acne, it's not so effective anymore. Would definitely recommend to an adolescent, but it's not for women my age.
Krista B.
This was a wonderful scrub. I could definitely feel the product working. I no longer use this product as it is a little harsh on my dry skin, but I did have clear skin while I used it.  I bought two bottles of this and I absolutely loved this product.
Yara S.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this since i was 16 and it has always left my face feeling clean and smooth.... I've handed this down to my now 16 year old daughter and she likes it to she uses it when she not having break outs and when she's done washing her face she loves the way her skin looks that she always has me inspect it ...lol
Esther Y.
I love this stuff, works magic. It definitely exfoliates your face, but not recommended for people with sensitive skin because it can be a little tough on skin. But for me, I love it, leaves my face feeling so smooth after I use it!
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
This product was not as great as I had once hoped. It really dried out my face and I'm more oily before hand so that was suprising. I bought it at Target and I didin't think it did really anything besides dry out my face. Overall disappointed beacuse I usually like St. Ives.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
I gave this product a B because I don't hate it but it doesn't serve it's full purpose with me. It cleans my face well and exfoliates alright (I've had better exfoliants) but it doesn't help with my blemishes. For the price though it does an ok job!
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite product for years, it cleans well, my skin is so soft after using it, i love the smell, and i don't have to use so much as the scrubbing parts are very dense not like most other brands that mix it with more liquid... :-)
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
I have been using this forever. This has been my first ever facial cleanser and I still use it to clean and exfoliate my face. It does it's job. It cleans and removes all the dead skin in your face leaving it looking fresh and bright and it's not harsh on the skin at all
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product makes me skin feel clean and super smooth, but it also tends to make me break out if I do not use my regular face wash directly after. I cannot use it daily. I love the smell though and is perfect for occasional useage!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.