BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Haley D.
I actually liked this until it started drying out my skin. But this product uses the pits of apricots to make the exfoliating particles which cause microscopic tears in the skin! ! It's extremely harsh. & truly NOT GOOD FOR THE SKIN
Kayla H.
I got something like this starting out in my voxbox for the first time and I fell in love! I love this product and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and smooth. I love the scrub and would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Christina E.
Levant, ME
This scrub is kind of gritty for myself, it doesn't really smell excellent either, but it does make my skin nice and clean and exfoliated so for the price its a great buy.
Breann B.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this apricot scrub. It isn't too harsh to where it dries out the skin, It is a great exfoliant. You can pretty much feel the dead skin cells coming off. I recommend this product if you have blackheads, it works really well.
Ariana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AMAZING!!! Everyone should try this scrub! It is the only thing keeping me from breaking out on my face and smells amazing! I use it once a day in the shower and it gives me soft acne free skin!
Leslie W.
Loretto, KY
This is my absolute go to face wash! I have been using this product for years. Not only does it help with blemishes, but it is one of the best, inexpensive, exfoliants I have ever tried! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out
Candace H.
Theodore, AL
This is a great product. It has a nice rough texture but goes on smooth to your skin. Works wonders at exfoliating your skin to remove the dead skin and the sebum that causes acne. I love the wonderful fruity scent. And how soft my skin feels after using this product.
Yari V.
Covington, GA
I used to use this scrub long time ago. Its a very good one for the price it cost. I stopped using it because scrubs can make your face more oily if you have oily skin by itself. But I would keep using it if my skin were different.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
When I was younger I used to use this product a lot. Then I stopped. When I started to break out again recently, I decided to pick this up again after everything failed. I'll never go back to another expensive scrub. It's perfect.
Holly S.
Glenside, PA
This scrub is gentle enough to use every day and won't over-dry your skin. I use it several times a week for gentle exfoliation. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed. It doesn't have an overly strong odor, and doesn't leave any residue on my face. You have to be careful to wash your face thouroughly though to remove all of the small scrubbing beads in the wash.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.