St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I actually liked this until it started drying out my skin. But this product uses the pits of apricots to make the exfoliating particles which cause microscopic tears in the skin! ! It's extremely harsh. & truly NOT GOOD FOR THE SKIN
I got something like this starting out in my voxbox for the first time and I fell in love! I love this product and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and smooth. I love the scrub and would definitely recommend it to everyone!
This scrub is kind of gritty for myself, it doesn't really smell excellent either, but it does make my skin nice and clean and exfoliated so for the price its a great buy.
I love this apricot scrub. It isn't too harsh to where it dries out the skin, It is a great exfoliant. You can pretty much feel the dead skin cells coming off. I recommend this product if you have blackheads, it works really well.
AMAZING!!! Everyone should try this scrub! It is the only thing keeping me from breaking out on my face and smells amazing! I use it once a day in the shower and it gives me soft acne free skin!
This is my absolute go to face wash! I have been using this product for years. Not only does it help with blemishes, but it is one of the best, inexpensive, exfoliants I have ever tried! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out
This is a great product. It has a nice rough texture but goes on smooth to your skin. Works wonders at exfoliating your skin to remove the dead skin and the sebum that causes acne. I love the wonderful fruity scent. And how soft my skin feels after using this product.
I used to use this scrub long time ago. Its a very good one for the price it cost. I stopped using it because scrubs can make your face more oily if you have oily skin by itself. But I would keep using it if my skin were different.
When I was younger I used to use this product a lot. Then I stopped. When I started to break out again recently, I decided to pick this up again after everything failed. I'll never go back to another expensive scrub. It's perfect.
This scrub is gentle enough to use every day and won't over-dry your skin. I use it several times a week for gentle exfoliation. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed. It doesn't have an overly strong odor, and doesn't leave any residue on my face. You have to be careful to wash your face thouroughly though to remove all of the small scrubbing beads in the wash.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos