St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love how it makes my face feels fresh and clean. I use it like mostly everyday in the morning. It makes my face smooth and soft, smells good. Plus, it doesn't show result in about a couple of week. Depends on how much you use it.
AMAZING!!! Everyone should try this scrub! It is the only thing keeping me from breaking out on my face and smells amazing! I use it once a day in the shower and it gives me soft acne free skin!
My favorite product for years, it cleans well, my skin is so soft after using it, i love the smell, and i don't have to use so much as the scrubbing parts are very dense not like most other brands that mix it with more liquid... :-)
I use this about twice a week to exfloiate my face and to treat my skin. I love the way my face feels after. I don't really care for the smell or the look of the product, but those 2 things are not keeping me from using the product.
I have loved this product ever since I've purchased it almost two years ago! I use it one or two times a month depending on how my skin feels. I get amazingly smooth skin after every use, it will always be a staple product for me.
I love St. Ives, there scrubs feel invigorating but not too harsh on your skin, the little beads really help refresh your skin and help get your mascara off a little easier!
I Love this product i been using it for more then 2 years now and i love it. it makes my face feel fresh and soft it has really helped my skin. the product can't be use on a daily basis but you could use it up to 3 times a week .
When I was younger I used to use this product a lot. Then I stopped. When I started to break out again recently, I decided to pick this up again after everything failed. I'll never go back to another expensive scrub. It's perfect.
I always repurchase this scrub ! Its my absolute favorite scrub for deep cleansing and to get off all the dead skin. It really helps my face feel smooth and provides me with natural glowing skin. An absolute must have in my opinon
This is my go to face wash and scrub. I have tried many different face washes, and have ridiculously sensitive skin, and always find myself going back to St. Ives. I love that the exfoliating beads are larger, as I tend to find microbeads do not do enough for my skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos