St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I always repurchase this scrub ! Its my absolute favorite scrub for deep cleansing and to get off all the dead skin. It really helps my face feel smooth and provides me with natural glowing skin. An absolute must have in my opinon
I used to use this scrub long time ago. Its a very good one for the price it cost. I stopped using it because scrubs can make your face more oily if you have oily skin by itself. But I would keep using it if my skin were different.
I love this stuff, works magic. It definitely exfoliates your face, but not recommended for people with sensitive skin because it can be a little tough on skin. But for me, I love it, leaves my face feeling so smooth after I use it!
I don't use this anymore, but that's because it worked so great! I had problems with my skin while in high school, a friend recommended this to me, and by junior year, my skin had zero blemishes, it felt smooth to the touch, and I do love apricots, so it smells fantastic(:
I have loved this product ever since I've purchased it almost two years ago! I use it one or two times a month depending on how my skin feels. I get amazingly smooth skin after every use, it will always be a staple product for me.
Take a small sized pea drop and GENTLY rub it all over your face and neck. Do NOT rub it in hard or you will hurt your skin. This is my go-to exfoliater. It's perfect at making your face a clean and fresh canvas. HIGHLY recommend!
This product is amazing ! It's a must have in my facial routine , this 1st time I tried it I feel in love and there was no turning back . Also what I love with this is that I have sensitive skin and this don't irritate me at all .
I love all St. Ives' products, but this is one I use daily. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, but isn't too harsh. My skin used to get really dry after showering or washing, but this scrub seems to really compliment my skin. Not to mention, it smells amazing!
Used for years and love it! This is a great exfoliate and works so well to clean out your pores! I use this on my face to help cleaner out my pores before I do a mask for ultimate reward. My husband actually has me use this on his back for ache break out and he loves it.
I love this apricot scrub. It isn't too harsh to where it dries out the skin, It is a great exfoliant. You can pretty much feel the dead skin cells coming off. I recommend this product if you have blackheads, it works really well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos