BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Addi M.
Tacoma, WA
Love this product. Makes your skin feel baby soft and it really feels like you clean all the gunk out of your pores. If you have really dry skin during the winter, this stuff is a godsend for sloughing off the flakes, as long as you follow up with a heavy moisturizer. But when it says use every 3 or so days, that's what it means. Using this every night will irritate your skin.
Preedarat R.
Saint Charles, IL
Here is the best and cheap scrub on the market. I usually don't scrub my face that often so I always buy a travel size from Target and it lasts me for a while till next purchase. I always feel so good after using it. Thrums up!!
Jennifer V.
This scrub is way too harsh on my face. I rigorously scrub my face or anything, but I find that the exfoliating factors are too extreme for my face, but I do use this to exfoliate other parts of my body (i.e legs, arms, underarms, etc). For the face, I don't recommend this scrub, but for it is great for specific parts of the body if your exfoliating loofa isn't doing the job.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My all time favorite facial scrub! I can just feel how it scrubs away the dirt and dead skin off of my face. It smells amazing to me and it is not irritation to the skin.
Sabrina F.
Chino Valley, AZ
I don't use this anymore, but that's because it worked so great! I had problems with my skin while in high school, a friend recommended this to me, and by junior year, my skin had zero blemishes, it felt smooth to the touch, and I do love apricots, so it smells fantastic(:
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
One of my favorite face washes! I have oily acne prone skin and this stuff works amazing for it! I love how the scrub feels. I highly recommend it for sensitive skin too!
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
I love the smell and the amount of product that goes a very long way. the walnut shells are way to rough and it feel likes I'm rubbing fiberglass particles into my skin. If the scrub part way more finely milled I'd give a try again.
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! The scrub makes you feel amazing, helps get all the dirt off. To top it all off, the smell is outstanding, it makes you want to lay in it for hours!
Amber A.
Rock Hill, SC
I always have to have a St. Ives on hand in the shower. I use it once a week (usually during a lengthy weekend shower) on my face to keep my skin from being dull. It smells nice, and comes in all kinds of formulas. I prefer the medicated, but all of them get the job done!
Monica S.
Sylmar
I know, I know, everyone has something to say about this facial scrub. But going through high school with hormones raging and skin getting out of control, this scrub came to my rescue making my skin feel baby soft and giving me a clean canvas to put all of the makeup on!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.