St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this product. Makes your skin feel baby soft and it really feels like you clean all the gunk out of your pores. If you have really dry skin during the winter, this stuff is a godsend for sloughing off the flakes, as long as you follow up with a heavy moisturizer. But when it says use every 3 or so days, that's what it means. Using this every night will irritate your skin.
Here is the best and cheap scrub on the market. I usually don't scrub my face that often so I always buy a travel size from Target and it lasts me for a while till next purchase. I always feel so good after using it. Thrums up!!
This scrub is way too harsh on my face. I rigorously scrub my face or anything, but I find that the exfoliating factors are too extreme for my face, but I do use this to exfoliate other parts of my body (i.e legs, arms, underarms, etc). For the face, I don't recommend this scrub, but for it is great for specific parts of the body if your exfoliating loofa isn't doing the job.
My all time favorite facial scrub! I can just feel how it scrubs away the dirt and dead skin off of my face. It smells amazing to me and it is not irritation to the skin.
I don't use this anymore, but that's because it worked so great! I had problems with my skin while in high school, a friend recommended this to me, and by junior year, my skin had zero blemishes, it felt smooth to the touch, and I do love apricots, so it smells fantastic(:
One of my favorite face washes! I have oily acne prone skin and this stuff works amazing for it! I love how the scrub feels. I highly recommend it for sensitive skin too!
I love the smell and the amount of product that goes a very long way. the walnut shells are way to rough and it feel likes I'm rubbing fiberglass particles into my skin. If the scrub part way more finely milled I'd give a try again.
I love this product! The scrub makes you feel amazing, helps get all the dirt off. To top it all off, the smell is outstanding, it makes you want to lay in it for hours!
I always have to have a St. Ives on hand in the shower. I use it once a week (usually during a lengthy weekend shower) on my face to keep my skin from being dull. It smells nice, and comes in all kinds of formulas. I prefer the medicated, but all of them get the job done!
I know, I know, everyone has something to say about this facial scrub. But going through high school with hormones raging and skin getting out of control, this scrub came to my rescue making my skin feel baby soft and giving me a clean canvas to put all of the makeup on!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos