St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I switched to this face wash about half a year ago and it was the best choice I have ever made. I use to get acne spots really bad but this face wash has really kept me from breaking out. I am very happy with my choice to switch!
I do love this product it has great exfoliation and it has helped some blemishes on my chin but only bad thing it didn't help my blackheads that much and if you have sensitive skin i would not recommend this product for you because it might be too harsh for your skin type.
This is my holy grail scrub. It has a manual exfoliant to slough away dead skin and smooth out any roughness I can get, and has a medicated base that helps treat acne and clean out your skin. Smells great and isn't too expensive.
AMAZING as an exfoliator, however, I can't use it every day. Makes skin feel smooth, smells great, but it's definitely not a mild exfoliant (if that's what you're looking for). It didn't affect my blackheads as much as expected, but it helped clear up blemishes and get rid of dry/dead skin. I use it 2-3 times a week.
If you have sensitive skin DO NOT BUY THIS - it will peel your skin off and have a reverse affect on your acne. If you scrub too hard, you will end up with scars! I do not recommend this for those with skin that is prone to peeling.
This has been a beauty staple in my family foreverrrrrr. I don't use this currently, but having oily skin, I can rely on this in the summer months for any bad skin flare-ups. Great for exfoliating & doesn't smell medicinal! Love!
I was nervous about trying this product because it seems like if i buy the wrong product i will end up breaking out. but when i tried it. i1 instantly felt a difference. i love it and i would recommend it to my friends and family.
Worked amazing when I was a teenager for that type of acne. However, as a post-partum 30-something with stress-related acne, it's not so effective anymore. Would definitely recommend to an adolescent, but it's not for women my age.
I have been using this scrub since high school days and its tried and true. I love that it exfoliates my skin and makes my skin feel smooth and soft after I've used it. It's not drying to the skin at all and works wonders for me love it.
I've been using this product for YEARS! I love how the texture makes me feel like I'm really cleansing my skin. My face is so soft after use! It doesn't leave a "film" on my face like other products have. I would have to agree with other reviewers and say that I don't really notice this product helping with blackheads.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos