BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amy K.
Valparaiso, IN
I switched to this face wash about half a year ago and it was the best choice I have ever made. I use to get acne spots really bad but this face wash has really kept me from breaking out. I am very happy with my choice to switch!
Alyssa R.
Bedford, TX
I do love this product it has great exfoliation and it has helped some blemishes on my chin but only bad thing it didn't help my blackheads that much and if you have sensitive skin i would not recommend this product for you because it might be too harsh for your skin type.
Amanda W.
Colorado
This is my holy grail scrub. It has a manual exfoliant to slough away dead skin and smooth out any roughness I can get, and has a medicated base that helps treat acne and clean out your skin. Smells great and isn't too expensive.
Sasha L.
AMAZING as an exfoliator, however, I can't use it every day. Makes skin feel smooth, smells great, but it's definitely not a mild exfoliant (if that's what you're looking for). It didn't affect my blackheads as much as expected, but it helped clear up blemishes and get rid of dry/dead skin. I use it 2-3 times a week.
Nicole P.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have sensitive skin DO NOT BUY THIS - it will peel your skin off and have a reverse affect on your acne. If you scrub too hard, you will end up with scars! I do not recommend this for those with skin that is prone to peeling.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
This has been a beauty staple in my family foreverrrrrr. I don't use this currently, but having oily skin, I can rely on this in the summer months for any bad skin flare-ups. Great for exfoliating & doesn't smell medicinal! Love!
Latisha P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I was nervous about trying this product because it seems like if i buy the wrong product i will end up breaking out. but when i tried it. i1 instantly felt a difference. i love it and i would recommend it to my friends and family.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Worked amazing when I was a teenager for that type of acne. However, as a post-partum 30-something with stress-related acne, it's not so effective anymore. Would definitely recommend to an adolescent, but it's not for women my age.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have been using this scrub since high school days and its tried and true. I love that it exfoliates my skin and makes my skin feel smooth and soft after I've used it. It's not drying to the skin at all and works wonders for me love it.
Brittany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for YEARS! I love how the texture makes me feel like I'm really cleansing my skin. My face is so soft after use! It doesn't leave a "film" on my face like other products have. I would have to agree with other reviewers and say that I don't really notice this product helping with blackheads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.