St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is way too harsh on my face. I rigorously scrub my face or anything, but I find that the exfoliating factors are too extreme for my face, but I do use this to exfoliate other parts of my body (i.e legs, arms, underarms, etc). For the face, I don't recommend this scrub, but for it is great for specific parts of the body if your exfoliating loofa isn't doing the job.
This scrub smells really great with the apricot in it, but the exfoliants can be damaging to your skin. It leaves my skin feeling dry and irritated. A scrub like this should not be used daily.
In love with this product I use if every day in the shower. I truly believe this product works because when I don't use it I feel like my skins tarts so break out. The price of this product is so adorable and I do recommend this product to my mom my sister and friends
The unique thing about this product always was the apricot "pieces" you could feel when you rubbed it into your skin. My face always feels so much smoothr and cleaner after using. It has been a standard for me through many years.
My skin is hard to manage with a lot of washes making my screen break out but this one is perfect. It smells good and is a great exfoliater and the best wash for the price
I have loved this product ever since I've purchased it almost two years ago! I use it one or two times a month depending on how my skin feels. I get amazingly smooth skin after every use, it will always be a staple product for me.
I have been using this project as a teen. now that my daughter is reaching the age for her to be using it I am looking forward to sharing this jem in skin care with her!
I love this product, I get a lot of black head in my around my chin area and this helps me get rid of them quickly. It's a great exfoliant, be careful though because if you're a bit rough with it, it can dry you out. ( very rarely)
Not great for face in my opinion, so I just used it as an exfoliant for the rest of my body which works much better. I felt it was too abrasive to my face and the beads were too harsh. Very pleasant smell though. Highly recommend for body exfoliating but not for the face
This is a good backup cleanser, I wouldn't suggest using it everyday because the exfoliates can dry your skin out if used too often but I like the natural properties and overall a good product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos