St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is by far the best face scrub I've found. This is not something i use every night. It can be very drying if used to much. Also having a great moisturizer is key. I also own the regular one and use it on my feet, elbows, and knees.
I use this sometimes with my Neutrogena face wash for when I feel I need a deep scrub. it is nice but rough on my skin so use it sparingly. it's a very rough scrub to your skin as any scrub is but can give you a deep clean when needed
I used to have a lot of problems with my skin, went through and tried just about everything and i love this. I use it in the shower and the way the beads make your face feel, seriously makes it feel like your skin is brand new. LOVE
I have used this face scrub for years. It's a little harsh to use daily, I tend to use it about 3 times a week. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. I love it
Ive been using this product for years and will recommend this to anyone. Its perfect for every skin type, helps prevent against blackheads and exfoliate your skin. I not only use this for my face but also for my body. Amazing product.
I use this product when I start breaking out from stress, and it works super fast. I just continue to wash daily until I see my skin bettering. I also used to have that embarrassing body acne, but after washing with this, not at all.
This scrub is one of the few that I said to myself "it's a good price, i should try it." It didn't work any miracles for me. I didn't see a difference. It didn't feel refreshing. It's just a regular product that's there. It was okay.
This is a great product for the face, but my favorite application is actually on my feet. The mini travel size of this stuff goes great into luggage and after a long day on my feet at a tradeshow or event, nothing takes the sting out like massaging my feet with this stuff!
Amazing! I've been using this stuff for years. I use it 1-2 times a week before face wash. It make me feel like the wash gets a deeper clean after using it and my skin feels so soft after. It's super inexpensive and lasts forever.
I received this product in my campus voxbox to review. I absolutely love this product!! I love the feeling of the beads on my face and the scent makes me feel fresh! Also i think the price for this product is completely on point and is well worth a try!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos