BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany B.
Denver, NC
I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub for about 11 or so years now. I've always gone back, even after more expensive brands didn't hold up. My mom got me started, she still uses and so do the rest of the women in my family. Best product, hands down. If you know how to use it
Rachael R.
I love this scrub. I use it every morning when I am in the shower. For the low price it is still a very good product. I do not have sensitive skin, but I know some people who do that have this same scrub and it does not break them out.
Iris D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I am not much of breaking out a lot. I had heard great reviews on this product on youtube and store websites. So I decided to try it. I would do it once a week. The first week after I used it I noticed a little pimple here and there but as I kept using more and more I broke out. I used it for like three weeks and stopped it.
Carly R.
Chicago, Illinois
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub and I use it in the shower at least 4x a week!

I like the texture and the smell, and I feel it keeps my acne prone skin from a spontaneous outbreak!

Great product for oily or combination skin!
Kelly D.
Byron Center , MI
This is a good scrub but be careful to not scrub too hard. Can cause redness for sensitive skin users. This is a good spot treatment if you want to speed up drying out a zit. Leave on five min then wash off.
Coryn B.
Aiken, SC
This is one of my must have items for my bathroom kit at home and when traveling. Make skin feel great and I almost feel dirty if I do not use product at least once a day.
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cleanser, it helps fight breakouts and leaves my face feeling refreshed! St Ives is a great brand and all of their cleansers work well but this is my favorite.
Yesenia D.
This is the worst product you can possibly use on your face. It will give you tiny lacerations that will open you up for infection producing problem skin. I would go for a gentler or natural exfoliant if you are looking to exfoliate.
Crystal P.
Athens, GA
I would rate this product as ok. It's not really meant to heal or prevent acne, so you already can't expect too much. If you scrub too hard, you will rough your face up, be careful with that. Other than that, it's a good way to clean your face and pores from dirt and makeup.
Makeup B.
This is okay for me. Sometimes it makes my face break out more, I would recommend using this once or twice a week not everyday. I though it would have worked better but it doesn't change anything.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.