St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this sometimes with my Neutrogena face wash for when I feel I need a deep scrub. it is nice but rough on my skin so use it sparingly. it's a very rough scrub to your skin as any scrub is but can give you a deep clean when needed
A family favorite. Everyone in my house can use this product due to the gentle nature of the product. I've used this for years and it's helped me get through the acne ridden years and now is helping my 16 year old son the same way.
I used to break out all the time and in have tried other product and I don't feel like my face is clean or it won't clear my face. This product not only makes my face feel clean but also.work. I no longer break out as much as I used to. I recommended this product to everyone.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCRUB! it made my skin both soft, and moisturized, while cleaning my acne right off. it also smells SO good, and I'd use it over and over if I could!
I have tried many cleansers and this one was just ok. It did not do anything spectacular with my skin and left it dry. I do not use scrub very often and it still left it dry when I only used it 1 or 2 times a week. If you have dry or combination skin, I would not recommend.
I've used this product on and off with mixed results. It was a great find in my teens but as an adult I just need more, it made my skin feel like it had a film even when I had rinsed off my face many times. It had an ok smell tho but would not recommend for anyone over 30!
Use it once a week and you will find your skin glowing more. Great exfoliater. Be careful to not over scrub your face as it may become sensitive. Move your fingers in small rotations. FABULOUS to use on the body before a spray tan too!
This product actually broke out my skin. I have very sensitive skin so the oils and the fragrance broke me out pretty bad. Now on the other hand it left my arms and my legs feeling smooth and smelling nice. Just would not recommend it on acne prone areas.
I'm a teenager who suffers from very acne prone combination skin. I really love this wash. Definitely a little goes a long way, I often end up with a lot of extra product on my hands and probably waste a lot thanks to that (oops). I alternate this wash with another one and use it every other night. I still have acne of course but I really think it's much better when I use this.
I can even begin to tell you how much I love this stuff! I found this on YouTube a couple months back and tried it! I love the way it cleans my skin and I love the little beads in it! I feel so clean and refreshed after I wash my face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos