St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub! It does wonders to my skin. I love how it leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated. However, I buy the knock off brand at the dollar store but it works just as well as the St. Ives! No longer worry about blemishes.
This is some of the best facial scrub out there. It leaves your skin refreshed, clean and very soft. It is nice to use everyday, but I use it about every other day or when my skin looks dull. After I used the scrub, I follow it with a moisturizer and it looks gorgeous all day!
I've used this product on and off with mixed results. It was a great find in my teens but as an adult I just need more, it made my skin feel like it had a film even when I had rinsed off my face many times. It had an ok smell tho but would not recommend for anyone over 30!
I used to use this quite regularly because of my acne. However i do remember my facing getting dry when i would use it too often. It would also irritate any open pores i had. I don't use it anymore but if they created one with not too much scrub in it i think i would retry it.
Love this scrub from st. Ives. It leaves my face feeling soft and looking great. It helps with my breakouts. I use this a couple times a week. I've also tried the Green tea one from st. Ives for blackheads and I that works great too.
I love St.Ives !!:)) Never fail on me. Makes my face smooth and just feels healthy after. I've always feel good about using their product. A product that you don't have to be afraid to keep using.
I'm for sure everybody loves this stuff! It exfoliates my skin very well and helps keep my oil away but still keeps it moistrizer. It's a wonderful product to use everyday!
I used this a few years ago and have since learned better. The big seeds/kernels cause damage to your skin, tiny tears that you can't see but that do damage. Please don't use this on your face. Try something with an exfoliator that breaks down easily and doesn't tear at the delicate skin on your face. Sugar based exfoliators and chemical based ones are far better for your skin.
I have put this product on to my boyfriend and all my friends .. st Ives is the bomb . com .. i use it every day to get deep into my pores and get all that dirt off my face for the day .. everyone who i told about this product loves it
The product smells really good, and neutralizes some acne and breakouts, but I found that it's really harsh on the skin. Whenever I use this, I'll get out of the shower and notice my face is red from scrubbing! I'd like it more if there weren't those little exfoliation beads.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos