BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nina B.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub! It does wonders to my skin. I love how it leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated. However, I buy the knock off brand at the dollar store but it works just as well as the St. Ives! No longer worry about blemishes.
Laura S.
Buffalo, NY
This is some of the best facial scrub out there. It leaves your skin refreshed, clean and very soft. It is nice to use everyday, but I use it about every other day or when my skin looks dull. After I used the scrub, I follow it with a moisturizer and it looks gorgeous all day!
haven w.
Savannah
I've used this product on and off with mixed results. It was a great find in my teens but as an adult I just need more, it made my skin feel like it had a film even when I had rinsed off my face many times. It had an ok smell tho but would not recommend for anyone over 30!
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I used to use this quite regularly because of my acne. However i do remember my facing getting dry when i would use it too often. It would also irritate any open pores i had. I don't use it anymore but if they created one with not too much scrub in it i think i would retry it.
Kelly H.
Love this scrub from st. Ives. It leaves my face feeling soft and looking great. It helps with my breakouts. I use this a couple times a week. I've also tried the Green tea one from st. Ives for blackheads and I that works great too.
chee h.
Green Bay, WI
I love St.Ives !!:)) Never fail on me. Makes my face smooth and just feels healthy after. I've always feel good about using their product. A product that you don't have to be afraid to keep using.
Alexis W.
Germantown, OH
I'm for sure everybody loves this stuff! It exfoliates my skin very well and helps keep my oil away but still keeps it moistrizer. It's a wonderful product to use everyday!
Nancy C.
Chico, CA
I used this a few years ago and have since learned better. The big seeds/kernels cause damage to your skin, tiny tears that you can't see but that do damage. Please don't use this on your face. Try something with an exfoliator that breaks down easily and doesn't tear at the delicate skin on your face. Sugar based exfoliators and chemical based ones are far better for your skin.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have put this product on to my boyfriend and all my friends .. st Ives is the bomb . com .. i use it every day to get deep into my pores and get all that dirt off my face for the day .. everyone who i told about this product loves it
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
The product smells really good, and neutralizes some acne and breakouts, but I found that it's really harsh on the skin. Whenever I use this, I'll get out of the shower and notice my face is red from scrubbing! I'd like it more if there weren't those little exfoliation beads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.