St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
You just can't go wrong with this affordable scrub. it works brilliantly, smells nice, and reduces blemishes and blackheads. i first used this when I was a teen, and it still is one a of classic favorites that has stood the test of time.
Recently received this In my campus voxbox complimentary from influenster. Really good scrub! Love the texture of it because it deeply cleanses my face and I can feel it doing that. It helps my acne and also makes my face super soft!
I have used this product for about 4 months and I am pretty content with it but it make my face red and sometimes I get dry spots. Overall I like it but I just have to make sure I put on lotion immediately after I use this face product
I tried different exofliant face washes they would leave my skin dry and some would break me out but as I returned to St.ives apricot scrub this product no doubt leaves your skin smooth it helps you when you want to have an exofliant day want to pamper yourself amazing :))
I love this face wash, I've tried many different face washes through out my teen years and nothing worked for me until I tired this. My face started clearing up a week after I started using it and for the price it's not a bad product.
I honestly do not like this product. I prefer smoothr products, this product has little grainy pieces which i don't like. However, my sister loves it. This is the only scrub she uses. I do use it occasionally but it wouldn't be my first choice. The one thing i really like about it, is that it contains 100% natural exfoliates.
Not expensive at all! My all time fav! I got it once by mistake and never went back to any. I have an oily face and I had many blemishes. After two weeks of using my oily face was very under control and my blemishes were almost gone!
The product smells really good, and neutralizes some acne and breakouts, but I found that it's really harsh on the skin. Whenever I use this, I'll get out of the shower and notice my face is red from scrubbing! I'd like it more if there weren't those little exfoliation beads.
This scrub is really great when used every 2 days on brown skin with occasional acne. After my scrub I always follow with a toner and moisturizing cream at night and the next morning I am glowing no need for other creams or powders.
I would rate this product as ok. It's not really meant to heal or prevent acne, so you already can't expect too much. If you scrub too hard, you will rough your face up, be careful with that. Other than that, it's a good way to clean your face and pores from dirt and makeup.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos