BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
It smells great! It’s a very good exfoliator and it takes away all the dead skin and cleans your pores. It smells so good I have to stop myself from taking a taste haha. I highly recommend that you should go and buy this product!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
i use to love using this it is so inexpensive  and you can find it at most drugstores, you get a huge bottle, the only reason i stopped using it was because it started to make me breakout, i like to use a more fine sand type of exfoliator on my face now but this is still great for the body.
Carrii B.
Gilmer, TX
Due to having really sensitive skin, Its hard for me to find a facewash that doesnt cause breakouts.
This is one that I can use with no problems. It does its job and my skin feels great afterwards
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has always been a favorite for me. The exfoliating scrub in this works wonders, leaving my face and arms feeling smoothe and rejuvenated. It was a great value, I wouldn’t change a thing about it and will continue this product.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product great exfoliating face wash but it is to much for my skin I love the way my skin feels after nice and smooth but it makes me break out in hives but i totally recommend this if you don’t have sensitive skin
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
I️ read really good reviews on this so gave it a try. Got to say didn’t work for me. It was too rough on my skin & didn’t help my breakouts. I️ have sensitive skin & persistent acne but would recommend for someone with light acne
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
I love this, I got this a couple of months ago and I need to every days at night and I love it it's a make my skin so soft and I love the smell of it too which is kind of weird but it smells good!
Andrea G.
I really like this facial scrub. It exfoliates my skin very well and doesn’t leave it feeling too dry. It is a bit tough though so I don’t recommend it if you have sensitive skin and for people with non sensitive skin I recommend using max one a week.
Paola R.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing face wash !! Has beads that exfoliates the skin and leaves the face feeling soft and brand new . I have oily skin and this face wash did wonders to help control the oils. Really great if you gave acne prone skin as well !
Rosa d.
I’ve been using this product since middle school and I really do love it. It’s a great exfoliant at a good price, and it smells good too. It can be a little abrasive though, so I only use it when my skin really needs exfoliation.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.