BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley B.
Owasso, OK
It's a pretty good scrub! I've gotten one from bath and body works that I liked more for black heads but if you need a cheap alternative then this is what you should get! It's not as gritty as I would like but it does the job! I massage this into my nose area and I scrub it on my back. It smells really nice! Make sure to rinse it out of your shower bc it will stick to the walls!
Brittany G.
whittier, Ca
I love this stuff. My grandmother and my mom both have used the apricot scrub. Its been around for ages and I love it. Its creamy, not drying and is a great exfoliating product. Not to mention very easy to find and reasonably priced.
Kaitlyn W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this in my campus voxbox for trial purposes. I have oily skin..every time I use it, it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! I feel like since I've started using this my face has cleared up some. I will buy this again!
Erica B.
Oak Creek, WI
Absolutely terrible and harsh on the skin. The micro beads completely tear up your skin,  I always tell people to stay away from this scrub. Great scrub for the body but not the face! You get what you pay for with this face exfoliator. The beads are simply too rough.
anney s.
Perris, CA
I tried different exofliant face washes they would leave my skin dry and some would break me out but as I returned to St.ives apricot scrub this product no doubt leaves your skin smooth it helps you when you want to have an exofliant day want to pamper yourself amazing :))
Kaylee D.
Shawnee, KS
This cleanser has a pretty rough texture so sensitive skin will be a little red after using, but this stuff is a great exfoliant! My skin feels squeaky clean after using it. I would definitely recommend this to people with acne because it makes the skin so so smooth and clean.
Yesenia D.
This is the worst product you can possibly use on your face. It will give you tiny lacerations that will open you up for infection producing problem skin. I would go for a gentler or natural exfoliant if you are looking to exfoliate.
Jessica L.
West Covina, CA
My family has always used St. Ives scrubs and I finally found the one that works best for my skin. I use this to keep my skin smooth and clear. I have large pores on my nose and this really helps keep them clear and less visible. I especially love to use this before I wear heavy makeup to get rid of any flakiness on my skin.
Samantha N.
Gaylord, MI
I have tried many cleansers and this one was just ok. It did not do anything spectacular with my skin and left it dry. I do not use scrub very often and it still left it dry when I only used it 1 or 2 times a week. If you have dry or combination skin, I would not recommend.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I used to use this quite regularly because of my acne. However i do remember my facing getting dry when i would use it too often. It would also irritate any open pores i had. I don't use it anymore but if they created one with not too much scrub in it i think i would retry it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.