St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCRUB! it made my skin both soft, and moisturized, while cleaning my acne right off. it also smells SO good, and I'd use it over and over if I could!
My all time favorite drug store face scrub. My brother and dad also love this product. They use it once a week and it helps tend to the dead skin on their faces. It also smells nice and is packaged well. Highly recommend it. I've been a user of this product for 10+ years.
Don't like it. I know it's a scrub and isn't supposed to be used everyday but this stuff is awful. I have combination oily skin with some acne and this just makes me break out even more. Not good for people with sensitive skin types.
This may smell nice and not cost a lot but it's not good for your skin. Exfoliating with scrubs that are full of rough pieces like this one is not a good move. Stick to scrubs with round polyethylene beads that won't harm your skin.
I can even begin to tell you how much I love this stuff! I found this on YouTube a couple months back and tried it! I love the way it cleans my skin and I love the little beads in it! I feel so clean and refreshed after I wash my face!
This scrub is really great when used every 2 days on brown skin with occasional acne. After my scrub I always follow with a toner and moisturizing cream at night and the next morning I am glowing no need for other creams or powders.
I have used this product for many years now. This makes your skin feel very pleasant. Also, this is a product that you can easily find how often you need to use in a matter of just a few days(in terms of using too often or too little).
I've tried soooo many face scrubs, but nothing worked except this. The beads help exfoliate and eliminate acne and blackheads, even in the tough to reach or sensitive areas. It's gentle on skin and it leaves behind a soft, glowing face. Not to mention it smells great too! :)
I've used this product on and off with mixed results. It was a great find in my teens but as an adult I just need more, it made my skin feel like it had a film even when I had rinsed off my face many times. It had an ok smell tho but would not recommend for anyone over 30!
Gently exfoliating scrub that actually works unlike all those other scrubs that have beads that claim to work. The apricot pits are just corse enough to get the grime of the day out of your pores but gentle enough not to gouge your face. Also love that its a natural product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos