St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a really abrasive product and should be used with caution! The best kind of exfoliation for your face is actually chemical exfoliation, NOT physical! This stuff is so abrasive that it makes a better foot scrub than a face scrub.
When I was using this product I got so many compliments on my skin! I recently switched to something different just for a change and I really regret it! I'm just waiting to finish what I have so I can go back to the St, Ives Apricot Scrub!
St. Ives is a fairly decent scrub. I've used it for almost 2 years until I switched to a different variant with smaller beads (grit). Although there might not be dramatic changes to your skin, it will surely rid you of dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
I have only tried this one a few times just because my skin is very sensitive to these! I just break out more when I use this scrub....but it definelty depends on the person using it! Always test it before you decide to use it for days!
Doesn't clean well but it does exfoliate nicely. Left my skin nice but after using it for a while my skin started to breakout. I thought it was something else, kept on using this face wash...the breakout continued, so I immediately stopped using it, and skin started to clear out.
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Scrub. I have been a big St. Ives fan for years and this just adds to it!! I recommend this scrub to anyone who is looking for something that works for combination skin and loves the smell of fruit!!!
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my VERY favorite exfoliate! I use it on my face a couple times a week and my body most everyday unless i have a spray tan. However it is Great for removing dead skin before a spray tan to get a nice even color!
This product is truly amazing .It leaves skin feeling super soft and clean.i truly recommend this product to everyone.i usually use this product every day before going to bed.
I have kind of sensitive skin so its difficult to find a scrub that wont leave me red and raw. I found this product a long time ago and it worked great but have tried others since just to see what is out there. I still come back to this one at the end of the day. Highly recommend.
I was using a different face wash that wasn't a scrub. I had major break outs all the time. I switched to this and ALL my acne went away, when I got out of the shower my face felt AWESOME. there was no dry skin, no pulling, and no itching. This stuff was a lifesaver for my wedding!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos