BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emma M.
This is a really abrasive product and should be used with caution! The best kind of exfoliation for your face is actually chemical exfoliation, NOT physical! This stuff is so abrasive that it makes a better foot scrub than a face scrub.
Angela C.
Stillwater, OK
When I was using this product I got so many compliments on my skin! I recently switched to something different just for a change and I really regret it! I'm just waiting to finish what I have so I can go back to the St, Ives Apricot Scrub!
Diane M.
St. Ives is a fairly decent scrub. I've used it for almost 2 years until I switched to a different variant with smaller beads (grit). Although there might not be dramatic changes to your skin, it will surely rid you of dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
Stephanie S.
Fort Hood, TX
I have only tried this one a few times just because my skin is very sensitive to these! I just break out more when I use this scrub....but it definelty depends on the person using it! Always test it before you decide to use it for days!
Shery M.
Doesn't clean well but it does exfoliate nicely. Left my skin nice but after using it for a while my skin started to breakout. I thought it was something else, kept on using this face wash...the breakout continued, so I immediately stopped using it, and skin started to clear out.
Kathryn T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Scrub. I have been a big St. Ives fan for years and this just adds to it!! I recommend this scrub to anyone who is looking for something that works for combination skin and loves the smell of fruit!!!
Sierra G.
Big stone gap, VA
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my VERY favorite exfoliate! I use it on my face a couple times a week and my body most everyday unless i have a spray tan. However it is Great for removing dead skin before a spray tan to get a nice even color!
Andrea O.
Maywood, CA
This product is truly amazing .It leaves skin feeling super soft and clean.i truly recommend this product to everyone.i usually use this product every day before going to bed.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have kind of sensitive skin so its difficult to find a scrub that wont leave me red and raw. I found this product a long time ago and it worked great but have tried others since just to see what is out there. I still come back to this one at the end of the day. Highly recommend.
Kirsti A.
Denver, CO
I was using a different face wash that wasn't a scrub. I had major break outs all the time. I switched to this and ALL my acne went away, when I got out of the shower my face felt AWESOME. there was no dry skin, no pulling, and no itching. This stuff was a lifesaver for my wedding!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.