BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cassie L.
Littleton, CO
I love this for a face wash. I've been using it on and off for years, mainly during the summer. It tends to dry out my skin in the winter, but its perfect for the hot months of summer. I love the way it leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Tracy J.
Kissimmee, Fl
This stuff is amazing although it might be a bit rough for those with sensitive skin. Has a great smell that is not overbearing and does a pretty effective job at making the face feel smooth without making it feel dry. Highly recommended.
Adrianne M.
Sunbury, PA
Love how it makes my face feel. I have oily skin and always feel like I can never get it clean or feel like it clears up but this does make my face feel clean and clear of oil
Riley H.
Milton, GA
When I first bout this product I was super pleased with it!! I felt like it was really exfoliating!! And it was really clearing up my face!! And it was super cheap!! However after a few weeks it started to dry out my face really badly!!:(
Amy V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've been using this product for years and I will never stop ! It honestly makes your face feel so clean and look smooth as well I definitely recommend, great for any ski type
Jo J.
This is the only scrub that I use for my face and will only use. This St. Ives scrub is very tough when it comes to cleaning and exploiting but gentle on your skin. You will feel refreshed and ready for bed after using this product.It not only cleans but prevents future breakouts.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
This is a really great product for removing blackheads. The only issue that I have had with it is that my face seems to break out more when I use it. I think that the beads could possibly help to clog pores while scrubbing. A good price.
Kaitlyn U.
Alma, MI
I liked this scrub except it really dried my face out and in the summer my face would not tan because of this product. It is nice in the winter when you are not trying to achieve a natural tan look but I do not recommend it for the summer.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
This is a product as a teenager I grew up using and still continue to purchase on a regular basis. It has just enough exfoliate where it is not too harsh and has a great scent. It really cleans my deep pores and preps my face for additional treatments. I use 2-3 times a week!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
My mom has always purchased this face wash throughout her life, I really enjoy how great it exfoliates your face. That's why I enjoy using this product the most. It always removes my dead skin and leaves me with a fresh clean soft face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.