St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this for a face wash. I've been using it on and off for years, mainly during the summer. It tends to dry out my skin in the winter, but its perfect for the hot months of summer. I love the way it leaves my face feeling refreshed.
This stuff is amazing although it might be a bit rough for those with sensitive skin. Has a great smell that is not overbearing and does a pretty effective job at making the face feel smooth without making it feel dry. Highly recommended.
Love how it makes my face feel. I have oily skin and always feel like I can never get it clean or feel like it clears up but this does make my face feel clean and clear of oil
When I first bout this product I was super pleased with it!! I felt like it was really exfoliating!! And it was really clearing up my face!! And it was super cheap!! However after a few weeks it started to dry out my face really badly!!:(
I've been using this product for years and I will never stop ! It honestly makes your face feel so clean and look smooth as well I definitely recommend, great for any ski type
This is the only scrub that I use for my face and will only use. This St. Ives scrub is very tough when it comes to cleaning and exploiting but gentle on your skin. You will feel refreshed and ready for bed after using this product.It not only cleans but prevents future breakouts.
This is a really great product for removing blackheads. The only issue that I have had with it is that my face seems to break out more when I use it. I think that the beads could possibly help to clog pores while scrubbing. A good price.
I liked this scrub except it really dried my face out and in the summer my face would not tan because of this product. It is nice in the winter when you are not trying to achieve a natural tan look but I do not recommend it for the summer.
This is a product as a teenager I grew up using and still continue to purchase on a regular basis. It has just enough exfoliate where it is not too harsh and has a great scent. It really cleans my deep pores and preps my face for additional treatments. I use 2-3 times a week!
My mom has always purchased this face wash throughout her life, I really enjoy how great it exfoliates your face. That's why I enjoy using this product the most. It always removes my dead skin and leaves me with a fresh clean soft face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos