St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using this product for years and I will never stop ! It honestly makes your face feel so clean and look smooth as well I definitely recommend, great for any ski type
It's taken a long time to find a cleanser that my face did not have a poor reaction to. I finally found a product I can use daily without fearing that my face with break out
I have bought St. Ives apricot scrub faithfully for about 6 years now, it was the first product that actually helped my sensitive skin, and freed me from blemishes. There are no color additives and perfumes that can break most people out.
My favorite face wash, it smells great and the packaging looks great! It’s a great price, I have used this face wash for years. I love it, the scrub just really makes it feel like you’re getting all the dirt off your face and getting deep into your pores. I definitely recommend!
This SCRUB!! I've been using this scrub for around 6 years and have never gone to another one. My skin is really acne prone but using this will leave my face smooth and I don't have to worry about a break out. It's extremely affordable and for its price, this product is amazing.
Love this product use everyday. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I've tried other facial cleansers but always come back to St. Ives. It's a staple in my daily routine.
So abrasive and cause long term damage to the skin. I always advise young girls to use a less abrasive exfoliantor. Less is more. Go over to macys and ask to try a sample of philosophy micro delivery wash. You will never come back to this.
This is a must have in my house! I have been using this for years and I love it. It’s not harsh on the face and it actually works! Best drug store facial product ever. Every time I run out I immediately run to Walmart and pick up some more! It leaves my face looking fresh and clean and healthier skin!
Love how it makes my face feel. I have oily skin and always feel like I can never get it clean or feel like it clears up but this does make my face feel clean and clear of oil
I love how clean my face feels after I use this cleanser. I notice how much brighter and smoothr it is after I use this. It exfoliates and cleanses and its gentle on my skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos