St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this face scrub! It is deep exfoliating and smells good! The only think I don’t like is that the beads are pretty big and sometimes get left over in my hair or eyebrows, but I will keep buying it because it is so great!
This has been my go-to face wash over the years. The scent is clean and I like that you can feel it working as you massage your face; it really feels like you're cleaning it well. Super inexpensive at about $2-3 and lasts for a good 2 months if used every day.
Budget friendly amazing item nice texture, nice smell, easy to use. Face feels clean smooth refreshed and hydrated. I use in shower so no mess put small amount in hands and massage face and rinse..
This is a really good exfoliating scrub. I use it about once a week and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It is good quality for the price point which is not very high and I continue to use this for my acne prone skin.
This works to fight against acne however is very rough on dry skin as it basically exfoliates every wash. It is a bit to harsh for me to use every wash but I can use scrubs like these around 3 times a week. A bit to abrasive than I like.
I tend to have good days and bad days with this product, but overall it does make my skin very soft and feeling fresh. As far as my acne it does reduce the redness in my skin. It’s very inexpensive and I would recommend purchasing.
This has always been a favorite for me. The exfoliating scrub in this works wonders, leaving my face and arms feeling smoothe and rejuvenated. It was a great value, I wouldn’t change a thing about it and will continue this product.
I love this, I got this a couple of months ago and I need to every days at night and I love it it's a make my skin so soft and I love the smell of it too which is kind of weird but it smells good!
This is a great product great exfoliating face wash but it is to much for my skin I love the way my skin feels after nice and smooth but it makes me break out in hives but i totally recommend this if you don’t have sensitive skin
I️ read really good reviews on this so gave it a try. Got to say didn’t work for me. It was too rough on my skin & didn’t help my breakouts. I️ have sensitive skin & persistent acne but would recommend for someone with light acne
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos