St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It is very affordable and it's ok, but I think exfoliating with micro-crystal based products is better as it is a deeper one, therefore you don't have to do it as often. This product can dry out your skin if used for extended periods of time
This product is amazing. I don't get acne anymore but once in awhile but it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. I have probably been using this for about 8 years now.
I just this scrub once daily. It keeps my skin soft and the acne at bay. Depending on the season, it can make my skin feel tight after using the product to clean my face. But that's an easy fix with daily moisturizer. I've used other brands of facial scrubs and this one has the right amount and texture of grit/sand/scrub to get the job done and not feel like you're attacking your skin.
This is my favorite facial scrub! I use it every time I wash my face and even use it on my neck and chest in the shower. It makes my skin feel so soft and help with any acne or dryness I have. one of things I love most about these products is that most of them can be used as a scrub or a mask so it's perfect for whatever mood I'm in
I have been using this product for a while and liked the clean feeling it provided... however, after going in for a facial, I was told that the tiny beads in this formula (and many others) was actually tearing my skin and Samsung it for the future :( I was disappointed because the product is otherwise great - especially the smell...
I live by this facial scrub. My skin is combination and i find that using this every 2-3 days is wonderful. Gives a really clean and refreshed feeling to the skin after use.
I have been using this product for 17 years now and I absolutely love it. It removes dead skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I have always had a blackhead issue until I started using St.Ives face scrub on a regular basis.
I've been using this product for years and I will never stop ! It honestly makes your face feel so clean and look smooth as well I definitely recommend, great for any ski type
I think this is a great product. I don't have sensitive skin and I usually get oily around my T-zone area. Since my skin isn't sensitive, I can get away with using this more than 4 times a week. I hardly ever get breakouts and people complement me all the time on my skin and are surprised when I say I only use this product -and I'm not one of those people born with incredible skin either.
I've used this for years now and I won't ever stop. St. Ives really knows what it's doing when it comes to beauty products. I love that it's all natural and I can stop using it for a week and my face doesn't immediately break out again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos