BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
lesl n.
Love it.It smells so good .The smell takes me to a another zone.Good hygeine product.It leaves your skin supper soft.Also it kinds of control my acne... LOVE Care and Like
Racheal S.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is amazing. I don't get acne anymore but once in awhile but it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. I have probably been using this for about 8 years now.
Briana B.
Anniston, AL
I love St. Ives. I have particularly oily skin so its hard to find an acne scrub that doesn't completely dry out my skin but also doesn't make it oilier. St. Ives is perfect for me. I've been using it for several years. Absolutely love it.
Marissa C.
Wichita, KS
I have used this on and off over the years but found it too rough to use on my face. It feels very scratchy and after reading bad reviews I gave up using it on my face. I now use it a couple times a week after I work out to clean off the rest of my body and remove sweat and dead skin. I would recommend not using it on your face.
Suchita T.
Ashburn
I have been using this stuff for last 8-10 yrs. Still love it. No ways am I every going to replace it. My skin feels baby soft after my scrub. It does help with blemishes to some extent. I generally buy it from any local drugstore. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley B.
Toledo, OH
This is the only face wash I ever buy. The micro scrubbing beads make my face feel so amazing. I have bought the store brand version but it never compares to the real thing.
Mikayla W.
I use this product everyday and even sometimes twice in one day! It really makes me feel like my face is getting a deep clean, but doesn't feel too heavy or like it's blogging my pores. My acne and blemishes have seriously improved since I began using this face wash. It's great!
Saima H.
This product is the only exfoliating scrub I ever use. It leaves your skin very smooth, and I don't know if it's just me, but it also gives my face a little brightening/glowing effect. After using this scrub, all of your products you use after will go on so smoothly and evenly. Make sure to use this scrub no more than twice a week.
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
I thought this would help combat my acne, yet it’s creamy consistency left my face feeling even more oily than normal. I love that’s its made with natural ingredients and the “scrub” part (willow bark) feels great as an exfoliant...but is not effective for acne. Can’t buy again.
Angela C.
Stillwater, OK
When I was using this product I got so many compliments on my skin! I recently switched to something different just for a change and I really regret it! I'm just waiting to finish what I have so I can go back to the St, Ives Apricot Scrub!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.