BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have kind of sensitive skin so its difficult to find a scrub that wont leave me red and raw. I found this product a long time ago and it worked great but have tried others since just to see what is out there. I still come back to this one at the end of the day. Highly recommend.
Jo J.
This is the only scrub that I use for my face and will only use. This St. Ives scrub is very tough when it comes to cleaning and exploiting but gentle on your skin. You will feel refreshed and ready for bed after using this product.It not only cleans but prevents future breakouts.
Amanda J.
Baltimore, MD
I've used this face wash for years.
It keeps my face clear (for the most part) and removes almost all of my make up. Really gives a deep cleaning without drying out my skin.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this. Couple of days ago i bought this product. I like it. It works on my skin. I keep it in the shower. I like the apricot smell. Another great product. It is a staple.
Jennifer M.
Woodbridge, VA
This is the only and the best scrub i have ever used. I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub since I was a Teen. I use it 2-3 times a week, and it leaves my face super clean, smooth, radiant. I cant say anything bad about this product.
Citlali A.
Stockton, CA
Love this product! When I started breaking our my oldest sister already had this product and she let me use some and I noticed that it really worked. I lI've how it had the microbeads, it makes you feel very clean and is a very good product especially if you're on a budget.
Erin H.
I suffer from adult acne and absolutely love this scrub. It's one of only two scrubs that actually works for me. It does a great job of exfoliating without irritating my skin. It also smells great and really keeps my acne under control.
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
Never again will I put my skin through this product. My skin is so precious and putting this on it did nothing but ruin it for weeks. I went to get a facial and the woman said to throw out immediately! The only good thing was the pricing.
Valerie L.
Providence, RI
Got this scrub on sale once just to try it out. One bottle has lasted me the last 8 or 9 months. Just a dime sized amount is enough for my whole face and neck. I use it as part of my shower routine. I always like how my face feels after.
Mikayla W.
I use this product everyday and even sometimes twice in one day! It really makes me feel like my face is getting a deep clean, but doesn't feel too heavy or like it's blogging my pores. My acne and blemishes have seriously improved since I began using this face wash. It's great!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.