BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love the Apricot Scrubs! If I have a late night out and need to feel refreshed I use Apricot Scrub to exfoliate and feel brand new. I like that this scrub fights blemishes but isn't overly drying. Great all around for a fresh, clean face.
estela l.
Las Vegas , Nevada
I absolutely love the scrub it's amazing he cleans and screams away all the junk and gunk off. He would be an excellent morning routine as well for those they're going back to school to just clear up and give your face a clean fresh look that ever girl wants in the morning.
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I love the smell, and it does an excellent job exfoliating. As some other reviewers have said, I'd be careful using this too regularly on your face. It can be pretty harsh. I suggest only using a small amount at a time, and rubbing gently.
Emma M.
This is a really abrasive product and should be used with caution! The best kind of exfoliation for your face is actually chemical exfoliation, NOT physical! This stuff is so abrasive that it makes a better foot scrub than a face scrub.
Mariah M.
Raleigh, NC
This product really works well to remove dead, dry skin while also fighting acne. This product also works really well with thoroughly cleansing the skin. The smell is great!
Madison N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product should not be marketed as heavily as it is to young girls because it ruins their skin. This scrub is excessive and causes your skin to overproduce oil. I contribute this early use of this product to causing larger pores on my face.
Leslie A.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It dried my skin out too much, but the smell was great. I got it from Influenster. I will not buy this product because it did not leave me overall satisfied with acne control.
Kathryn T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Scrub. I have been a big St. Ives fan for years and this just adds to it!! I recommend this scrub to anyone who is looking for something that works for combination skin and loves the smell of fruit!!!
Jade L.
This is a must have in my house! I have been using this for years and I love it. It’s not harsh on the face and it actually works! Best drug store facial product ever. Every time I run out I immediately run to Walmart and pick up some more! It leaves my face looking fresh and clean and healthier skin!
Brianna W.
Houston
it didn't really work for me and I don't know why, I felt like it broke me out more but I'm not sure. Both times I used it it seemed like I broke out more. This product was actually disappointing, it didn't meet my expectations. I would recommend to other depending on their skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.