BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Candace M.
This is just a good product. Most of us remember growing up with it and it hasn't changed at all. It works just as well as any higher end brand and comparable ingredients. There's something to be said about a product that doesn't change.
Eva B.
Clay, NY
I have been using this product for 17 years now and I absolutely love it. It removes dead skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I have always had a blackhead issue until I started using St.Ives face scrub on a regular basis.
Andrea F.
Baltimore, MD
I've used this product for months now & it has worked great for my oily skin. The salicylic acid in it targets acne while the scrub itself is a gentle exfoliant cleaning your skin. I would recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin.
Jade L.
This is a must have in my house! I have been using this for years and I love it. It’s not harsh on the face and it actually works! Best drug store facial product ever. Every time I run out I immediately run to Walmart and pick up some more! It leaves my face looking fresh and clean and healthier skin!
Audra Z.
Denver, CO
As you are typically advised to exfoliate once a week, I use this every Sunday. The "scrub" gives my face a deep cleaning and leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Exfoliants are not intended for every day use...keep that in mind!
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
I've tried this a few times and like how clean my face would feel, but i thought it was too abrasive for my face. I also like a cleanser that takes off my make up but since i can't use this on/over my eyes, I had to buy a second cleaner.
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
My go to face wash no matter what! It's in my shower at this moment! I love the scent and the small beads that I can feel exfoliate my skin! It never dries my skin out, and gives it a very soft touch. My 11 year old son uses it too!!
Valerie V.
W Lafayette, IN
My favorite face wash, it smells great and the packaging looks great! It’s a great price, I have used this face wash for years. I love it, the scrub just really makes it feel like you’re getting all the dirt off your face and getting deep into your pores. I definitely recommend!
Jesse A.
Dania, FL
I've used this product many many many times! The smell is so luxurious! I have acne-prone skin, this product didn't really help clear up my face but it didn't break me out either and I love how soft and glowy my face was after each use.
Carrie B.
Borger, TX
This is a wonderful product. It doesn't irate my skin, or break it out (huge plus)
Ive noticed it makes my skin a lot brighter. I suggest using this.

They have others that I own, that I also use before I give my self an at home mani.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.