St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
St. Ives Blemish Apricot Scrub, is the very best drugstore scrub. The formula is exactly what you would want in a high exfoliant scrub! The scrub will definitely clean your face well and free your pores of everything. The smell is great, too.
This product is fabulous! My face feels clean and pretty whenever I use it. It does have a tendency to dry your face out a bit afterwards due to the exfoliating goodness, so a good moisturizer after is key. Smells great too! (Oh, and also, they make a sensitive skin formula as well!)
I love this scrub and have been using it for years. It's a fairly rough scrub so I tend to use it only when my face starts feeling fairly bumpy around the nose and chin area which is usually about once a week. It really helps to clear out pores before applying a face mask and doesn't irritate my skin. Very good exfoliater for the price.
I was surprised that such an inexpensive scrub could make a difference for my skin! The scrub exfoliates really well, and overall my face would feel very clean after washing!
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is my VERY favorite exfoliate! I use it on my face a couple times a week and my body most everyday unless i have a spray tan. However it is Great for removing dead skin before a spray tan to get a nice even color!
This is my HOLY GRAIN facial scrub! If I only could choose one face scrub this is the one i'd choose. My face feels so fresh, clean, and smooth after I use this product just one time. I love how much product you get in the tube for the price! I'd deff recommend to any skin type!
So abrasive and cause long term damage to the skin. I always advise young girls to use a less abrasive exfoliantor. Less is more. Go over to macys and ask to try a sample of philosophy micro delivery wash. You will never come back to this.
Great scrub! Smells amazing as well. I have sensitive skin and this product was great on my skin. Leaves my skin so clean and fresh. Cleanses my pore really well! It is affordable and can be found at many places. It does not irritate my skin. would definitely buy this again.
St. Ives is a fairly decent scrub. I've used it for almost 2 years until I switched to a different variant with smaller beads (grit). Although there might not be dramatic changes to your skin, it will surely rid you of dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
This is my favorite physical exfoliator! This really gets all of the gross stuff off of my skin and leaves it feeling amazing. I've been using this product since I was like 11 and it still continues to amaze me. I'll continue to purchase this product because of its effectiveness and low price!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos