St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I swear by this stuff everyone need a lil exfoliating scrub I only use it once a week it half with my occasional breakouts it makes my skin feel smooth after using I really like this alot totally recommend
I’ve used this stuff since the 90s. I love it. I don’t use it all the time, maybe once a week. But it’s such a great exfoliating face wash. Plus it is so inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Make sure you really lotion good afterward.
This is a face scrub that I’ve been using since I was 12 (9 years now). I’m currently very big on cruelty free and vegan products - St. Ives is not, but I just can’t stop buying it. I just feel very clean afterwards and it smells so good.
This is a great drugstore alternative face scrub for when I'm out of my more expensive scrub. It does a great job at removing dead skin without scratching the skin. I do love that it's mostly all natural
I love this product and the consistancy after a load of make up this takes most of it down making my face feel so soft and clean and clear of any breakouts the smell is okay
My favorite go to exfoliate scrub. It’s budget friendly and effective. I love the smell too. I can say that after use my skin feels smoother and more clean because of the exfoliating beads. I recommend!
I love this face scrub! It smells great and it exfoliates great! I always get great deals on this too and even without it’s a really nice price that is affordable. I definitely recommend for everybody!!
Can’t say enough great things about this product. Deeply exfoliating without harsh abrasions to the skin. My pores look 10x better after I use this scrub. An absolute must have for your beauty routine!!
This is by no means a gentle scrub as the granules really feel like you’re working your skin off. However, my skin has never reacted badly with it aside from getting a little red after usage. This is extremely inexpensive and I feel like it does help with exfoliating and keeping acne under control.
10 out of 10 I have used this product for years and it has never failed to impress me. Every since I first started getting acne I have used st Ives apricot scrub. It makes my skin feel and look amazing
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos