BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is fabulous! My face feels clean and pretty whenever I use it. It does have a tendency to dry your face out a bit afterwards due to the exfoliating goodness, so a good moisturizer after is key. Smells great too! (Oh, and also, they make a sensitive skin formula as well!)
Heather M.
This is the best exfoliator around! I feel like its the only one that does what it is supposed to do. I love how large the grain is and yet is isn't irritating to the skin. This has been my go-to for a while when I need to deep clean my face!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product deeply exfoliates your skin, when using it, it feels a bit grainy but when you wash it off your face feels so smooth and refreshed. If your're on a budget this is perfect for you, it's a lot cheaper than the other name brands.
Clara M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my far the best scrub I've ever used. It is both strong and gentle on your skin. I've used other scrubs that leave my skin completely dry and other's that don't do a thing.
The best thing about St. Ives is that it is all natural and free from phthalates and other chemicals.
Amber C.
Durhamville, NY
I have used this product for years and it did a wonderful job at keeping my skin healthy and blemish free! The only thing I would complain about is the fact that missing one or two days of use will cause skin to break out or become very oily.
Xently T.
San Jose
I recently started to use this product on my normal skin and in a week, I noticed my pores becoming noticeably smaller and I noticed my makeup looking nicer with my clear face. I love how the exfoliating part of the scrub are very small so it can reach in to the crevices of my face.
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It's my favorite scrub ever. At first I thought it was quite abrasive BUT I was using it wrong. You must have a wet face if you don't want for it to feel like sandpaper rubbing against your skin. I use it every other day and it works great!
Jennifer J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! (Purchased on my own and been using for years ) If I feel my blackheads are sticking out too much (mostly on my nose) I just wash my face with this and it smooths it out! I use this as needed which might be daily or every other day and never experienced any problems. I have normal skin (not sensitive and not oily or dry)
Linden B.
Canton, GA
I do use this face wash. However, I don't really like it. It's pretty harsh and doesn't work the best. It does work, just not amazing. It does a pretty great job of exfoliating my armpits after I wax them though. The only reason I use the St. Ives is because it can be a lot cheaper than better washes. (I usually get the off brand too). It's probably worth it to get a better face wash though.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These is a product that helped me get through my teen years relatively acne free. I had so many people stop me and ask my routine and all I did was wash my face with this. I have tried to step away and try different routines and products but this scrub has always guaranteed me results.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.