BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
OMG THIS the best affordable skin care product out there help for the bumps on your face and leaves so smooth and smells so good very effective love this so much and I definitely recommend this for anyone
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It's my favorite scrub ever. At first I thought it was quite abrasive BUT I was using it wrong. You must have a wet face if you don't want for it to feel like sandpaper rubbing against your skin. I use it every other day and it works great!
Bri G.
I bought this product because of the acne issue that I was having. The scent left a little to be desired, however, it did leave my skin very soft. The down side is that it had little to no effect on my acne. But now that it has cleared up I would use again just for to exfoliate.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is fabulous! My face feels clean and pretty whenever I use it. It does have a tendency to dry your face out a bit afterwards due to the exfoliating goodness, so a good moisturizer after is key. Smells great too! (Oh, and also, they make a sensitive skin formula as well!)
Ashley F.
Woodstock, GA
One of my everyday holy grail products ! Works like a charm! Great for my sensitive skin and need let me down and it won't let you down ! Also a great price! Sooo cheep and great ! You should try this !
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
This face wash was my very best friend in high school!!! It left my face smooth and cool!' It also helped my acne and help prevent pimples!!' Now that I'm older I still think this stuff is awesome!! I don't know if ill ever stop using it!!!
Elijah Noelle D.
Kingwood, TX
I've used this for years and it is a really good product. St Ives has actually improved there line and provide a good selection of scrubs, masks and creams. The good thing about this scrub is that it an be used on the entire face and body.
Melissa D.
Bloomington, IN
I'm pretty sure that it's BAD that I like this cleanser so much., as I think there are some pretty iffy ingredients. HOWEVER, I have to say: it helps control breakouts on my face pretty darn well. And the scrubby feel of it...so cathartic!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
This is a staple of mine! I love it. The price is great, the smell is nice and it makes my skin feel super soft after I use it! I use this when my skin has dry patches and I want to exfoliate but still have moisture in my skin. This is my go to. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all!
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This apricot scrub smells good and feels good as it's cleaning my face. I feel like this scrub is really washing my face but it doesn't work for blackheads or breakouts. I use this scrub twice a day and I still have problems with breakouts
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.