BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I love the smell of this stuff and it leaves my skin super softer, but I do not notice any real difference in my blackheads. It's not like I have a lot but I do have them especially on the bridge of my nose, and this does not eliminate them.
Monica B.
Compton, CA
I use it and I love it!
I hardly get breakouts when I use this product! I have found that my skin responds best to it when I use this a couple of times a week rather than everyday! I definitely recommend
Krystle-Rose  P.
Moses Lake, WA
St. Ives scrub is amazing my
body and face always feel super soft after every use. We use a lot of St. Ives products! But the Apricot scrub is my go to 365!!!! I carry my face wash with me in smaller size bottle to to use it anytime anywhere!
Shannon W.
Washington, DC
love this face scrub! it's really gentle and the only thing i trust on my sensitive skin. does a great job at washing away blackheads and declogging pores. there is a blemish control and a regular 'fresh skin' varieties. highly recommend!
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
I have been using this product for years and it is wonderful! Great to exfoliate. Of course, you don;t overdo it (i.e. use more than once a day, or depending on your skin more than once or twice a week). I also use this on my elbows and knees!
Jessie J.
Montgomery Village, MD
This is a really good scrub but the seeds are very rough on my dry sensitive skin, so I only use it once a week. It does get rid of the dead skin cells, brightens my skin & makes my skin baby soft. It gives your complexion a nice radiance glow. Overall, it's a good scrub for the money.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I am very big into facial scrubs and just recently found this product. I love the smell of it and the grit of the scrub is perfect. Not too light and not too chunky. I use it once a week and have found that my skin is brighter. I really am enjoying this product. Great price point too!
Bri G.
I bought this product because of the acne issue that I was having. The scent left a little to be desired, however, it did leave my skin very soft. The down side is that it had little to no effect on my acne. But now that it has cleared up I would use again just for to exfoliate.
Heather M.
This is the best exfoliator around! I feel like its the only one that does what it is supposed to do. I love how large the grain is and yet is isn't irritating to the skin. This has been my go-to for a while when I need to deep clean my face!
Jasmin F.
When my face needs a good exfoliating scrub this is always my go to product. It’s a great scrub for when you need a good cleaning of blackheads or peeling skin. I’ve used this product for maybe 10 years and it never disappoints. I usually find it at Walmart but you can find it anywhere.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.