St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I do love this product. Have been using it for years and I love the way it makes my face feel. Clean and smooth. But sometime the particles that help with the scrubbing can be a bit too rough. But to remedy that I just scrub a little softer.
I love this! (Purchased on my own and been using for years ) If I feel my blackheads are sticking out too much (mostly on my nose) I just wash my face with this and it smooths it out! I use this as needed which might be daily or every other day and never experienced any problems. I have normal skin (not sensitive and not oily or dry)
One of my everyday holy grail products ! Works like a charm! Great for my sensitive skin and need let me down and it won't let you down ! Also a great price! Sooo cheep and great ! You should try this !
Exfoliation is super important for your skin's health. I used this product for years before I started to be able to afford more expensive products. There are more expensive products in the $30+ price range that I like better, but for $5 or less, you can't beat this one. You can also use it to wash your hands and keep them exfoliated.
I have used St. Ives Apricot Scrub and i love how soft and smooth my face is after I used it. And I do notice a difference in the look of my face. My pores are cleaner and my face looks fresh and clean. I will always use this for a long time.
Economically and physically great. For its inexpensive price, this scrub works exceptionally well! First impression was that it didn't make my face feel as clean or scrubbed as if i would have used the Neutrogena scrubs. But, when I woke up the next day my face was clean and free of most of my blackheads/ my black heads were smaller.
After using the St. Ives face Aprocot Scrub my face has felt more fresh and clean after every wash. It clears my blemishes. But if forget to use it brings back twice as many blemishes..although most products are prone to do the same. I would definitely continue to use this scrub.
Though I liked the apricot scent and the easy to use tube container, I had some issues with the product itself. Simply put, this is not ideal for those with large pores, open acne spots, or sensitive skin. The scrub is creamy but the exfoliating beads are a bit too rough in my opinion.
This apricot scrub smells good and feels good as it's cleaning my face. I feel like this scrub is really washing my face but it doesn't work for blackheads or breakouts. I use this scrub twice a day and I still have problems with breakouts
I use St. Ives in my daily shower routine. It's a small bottle so it doesn't take up too much space. I LOVE how clean it makes my face feel and it helps get rid of the shine on my face. I can always tell in pictures when I used it because the flash doesn't reflect off of my forehead.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos