BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite face wash so far! It works really well but isn't too harsh on my skin either. Some I've used before were too abrasive but this one is perfect! And it smells amazing! I normally don't like apricot but I love this one!
Kameron A.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this today in my voxbox. I used it before I got In the shower & then rinsed it off before I got out. After using this product it left my face soft and feeling very fresh .
Katlyn L.
Tomahawk, WI
I bought this for my husband who suffers from severe acne and loves using scrubs on his face. Although it was very 'scruby' and smelled amazing it didn't do anything for him. I know that everyone's skin is different though so I would still recommend this scrub to those who are looking!
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried a similar one to this, it's the St. Ives blemish scrub in pink lemon & mandarin orange and I thought it was divine! I loved the scent and consistency of the scrub. It moisturized and exfoliated at the same time. Definitely recommend.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
I have been using this product off and on for over 8 years now. It works great, and makes my skin feel AMAZING.

I have had a few issues, mostly with feeling like it's impossible to get all of the scrub off, and making my skin feel gritty, however, the overall end result is worth it!
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the smell of this cleanser however I do not feel it does much for acne control. I feel it more or less is just a good exfoliating cleanser that I can use in the shower. For the price it is not bad, but if you want a more acne controlling cleanser I would go with something else.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is fabulous! My face feels clean and pretty whenever I use it. It does have a tendency to dry your face out a bit afterwards due to the exfoliating goodness, so a good moisturizer after is key. Smells great too! (Oh, and also, they make a sensitive skin formula as well!)
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is not a good product for acne/blemish control. The exfoliating bits are actually creating micro tears where more bacteria can get in and create even more blemishes. It may smell nice and feel good at first, but its just keeping your skin blemished and broken out! Did not work for me.
Elijah Noelle D.
Kingwood, TX
I've used this for years and it is a really good product. St Ives has actually improved there line and provide a good selection of scrubs, masks and creams. The good thing about this scrub is that it an be used on the entire face and body.
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
i have used this for years and always come back it leaves my face smooth and it smells great but now that i older i cant use it every day like i did it drys my skin out but that just how my fae works now that im older but i would still recommend using  this in your daily routine.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.