BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Great cleanser for cheap. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday since it isn't good for your skin, but it works when you use it. Makes your skin smooth when you're done...if you have dry prone skin I would not recommend using it every day.
Rebecca L.
Lumberton, NC
I have very oily skin and need something a little "rougher" than the usual to do the job. I have been using this daily for years. I have tried products that are similar but keep coming back to this! Reduces black heads, makes pores smaller.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Perfect for oily acne prone skin which is what i have my sister introduced me to this item and ive been using it for years for my oily acne prone skin, it is awesome and doesnt dry your skin out a bit abrasive though but i like the exfoliation!
Shannon W.
Washington, DC
love this face scrub! it's really gentle and the only thing i trust on my sensitive skin. does a great job at washing away blackheads and declogging pores. there is a blemish control and a regular 'fresh skin' varieties. highly recommend!
Elizabeth P.
Charlotte, NC
Love this face scrub! Smells amazing and gets the job done. I saw my face clear up within days, and made it smoothr. I have very sensitive skin and it was not irritated at all by this product. Love it!
Emily B.
Macomb, Mi
I love this stuff! I typically don't like smooth face washes bc a scrub feels like it's cleaning my skin much better. This is perfect for that. I use the blackhead and blemish control. It smells good and really cleans and prevents blemishes.
Emily G.
I love this scrub however I have found that this one can be a little more harsh than others. With that said I really like St. Ives and think this is good for once a week maybe.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub....
I love this product... It leaves my face so smooth after single time use...then I decided i am going to use it ever....must try product
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
I could see a result after one use!! It helped to clear up my acne and create smoother skin. It's affordable and smells good too. I will definitely be keeping this product on hand.
Hannah D.
Hardinsburg, KY
I've used sooooo many face washes in the past because of my skin. I felt like some of them made my face too oily and then the other ones dried my face out like nobody's business! But when I started using the blemish control plus the fresh skin face wash, I've noticed that my skin is so much softer now. Yes, I still occasionally get breakouts but they aren't as red and noticeable. I love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.