St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
OMG THIS the best affordable skin care product out there help for the bumps on your face and leaves so smooth and smells so good very effective love this so much and I definitely recommend this for anyone
One of my favorite face scrubs! I have been using this for about a year now and I have never found anything else quite like it. It has just the right amount of "scrubbers" in it that you really feel like it did a great job cleaning your face.
This face wash was my very best friend in high school!!! It left my face smooth and cool!' It also helped my acne and help prevent pimples!!' Now that I'm older I still think this stuff is awesome!! I don't know if ill ever stop using it!!!
I love this product! it has cleared all of my acne and it is by far the best scrub i have ever used. you can feel all of the beads on your face and when you rinse it off your face your skin will be so soft! i will never stop using this product
After using the St. Ives face Aprocot Scrub my face has felt more fresh and clean after every wash. It clears my blemishes. But if forget to use it brings back twice as many blemishes..although most products are prone to do the same. I would definitely continue to use this scrub.
I've come to learn that anything that claims it treats acne doesn't really treat it, but as far as a face scrub I like this product because of the smell and the exfoliating power of it. It's okay to use this everyday if you're gentle enough
I bought this for my husband who suffers from severe acne and loves using scrubs on his face. Although it was very 'scruby' and smelled amazing it didn't do anything for him. I know that everyone's skin is different though so I would still recommend this scrub to those who are looking!
Exfoliation is super important for your skin's health. I used this product for years before I started to be able to afford more expensive products. There are more expensive products in the $30+ price range that I like better, but for $5 or less, you can't beat this one. You can also use it to wash your hands and keep them exfoliated.
One of my everyday holy grail products ! Works like a charm! Great for my sensitive skin and need let me down and it won't let you down ! Also a great price! Sooo cheep and great ! You should try this !
This product is amazing, it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin and it exfoliates it leaving it super soft afterwards. I like to dab it all over my face and leaving it on a couple minutes before I start exfoliating and I feel like that helps my skin get a better glow to it after my bath/shower. I would def recommend this product to anyone, it's super affordable and it's not harsh on the skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos