BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Eya H.
This is my holy grail exfoliater. It never ever fails to do it's job, which is to deeply cleanse your face and leaves it feeling so refreshed afterwards. I use this once or twice a week and it is a lifesaver. Have been using it for years. Love it!
Sugey P.
Lebanon, CT
Amazing Love the smell and the feeling of my skin soft and peachy. The price is great too, you can also find it at any store. I suggest to wash face with cold water first and then with cold/hot water because you will start to see clearer results to a fresh better skin :)
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this before I found a gentler way to handle my skin. Although it did what it said, it was rough on skin and gritty. It was great smelling and left my face feeling soft and smooth-I just wish I had known there were gentler options.
Destiny B.
San Antonio, TX
Most girls have fond meneories of when they first began thier skin care regímenes, mine goes straight to this face scrub. I have always used this scrub as a constant because that is what my mother recommends to me, and it's probably the one that I'll show my daughter. A classic for a reason
Lillian H.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried everything! From Proactiv to Clean and Clear and everything in between. My skin was struggling. But this stuff keeps my skin clear and fresh looking. I will literally never use anything else again. I love it too much to give it up.
amy e.
I bought this for my teenage son to try. He has problem skin and I thought he could try this since he has tried to many different face washes and scrubs. Once he started using it as a regular routine his skin has cleared up and he has even told his friends about it. It is a great product.
Danielle H.
Clarksville, TN
Penetrates deep into pores to really remove blackheads better than a lot of expensive treatments! With such a deep clean you would expect it to be drying but it's quite the opposite! Skin is left soft and mosterized. Best bang for your buck, too.
Haley L.
Ellaville, GA
Of the thousands of moisturizers that I've tried this in the top 10 of my favorites. it actually works and reasonably priced. It has help with blemishes on my face like no other.
Kandice D.
Yonkers, NY
I used to use this all the time and LOVED it, however, it started making me break out big time! I'm not one who usually breaks out too! This type of scrub is actually harsh on your skin and if you do use it, don't press hard (not good for the face). I stuck with my chemical free brands now.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I have always liked this product. It's one of the best out there. It smells really good and it really gets all the dirt and makeup off. Its gentle enough to use every day and very affordable. after using it my face always feels smooth and soft.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.