St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I personally don't like this scent, but the green tea scrub is my favorite. I have super sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it at all! Best part is that it isn't too expensive, and you really don't need that much to cover your face at all!
I have always loved St. Ives Apricot Scrub as an exfoiliant but never for the face. I find it is far too grainy and rough. I used this when I was younger and it would actually scratch the face. I find it is great for the rets of the body though.
I have been using this product for years! i buy it over and over again, My husband likes it as well. the packaging is great i have no complaints on it. its a very good price for what the product does to my face. i would deffetnatly buy agin.
I have tried everything! From Proactiv to Clean and Clear and everything in between. My skin was struggling. But this stuff keeps my skin clear and fresh looking. I will literally never use anything else again. I love it too much to give it up.
Most girls have fond meneories of when they first began thier skin care regímenes, mine goes straight to this face scrub. I have always used this scrub as a constant because that is what my mother recommends to me, and it's probably the one that I'll show my daughter. A classic for a reason
I love st. Ives and this is my go to face wash. It's not too harsh as long as your gentle and it helps clear the dead skin. I have dry skin so I try not to use it too often but when my face feels a little flaky or dull this is my go to product.
I use this about 3/4 days a week, I have oily skin/ acne pron skin so this makes my face so clean. I don't use too much of it bc a little goes a long way & i tend to water it down a little so it's not to rough but, this is prefect for exfoliating.
I love this stuff, I have always seen this product in stores, but just started using it in the last year after seeing some great reviews, I love how it exfoliates and cleans my face. Smells great and makes my face feel so smooth after using it.
I have always liked this product. It's one of the best out there. It smells really good and it really gets all the dirt and makeup off. Its gentle enough to use every day and very affordable. after using it my face always feels smooth and soft.
Amazing Love the smell and the feeling of my skin soft and peachy. The price is great too, you can also find it at any store. I suggest to wash face with cold water first and then with cold/hot water because you will start to see clearer results to a fresh better skin :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos