BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina F.
Garner, NC
Love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I've always had problems with acne (even still at age 25), and Apricot Scrub seems to do the trick! It works just as well as other acne control cleansers while also exfoliating my skin so it is left feeling smooth.
Karen O.
This product is great for cleaning your skin and such, but one of my beauty guru friends says that it gives you micro-tears in your skin! If this is false, I would absolutely recommend it because it's great, but if it's true, I would be cautious.
Sara S.
succasunna
I use this product at least twice a week to exfoliate and I love the way it smells and feels. It isn’t harsh but definitely does it’s job. Plus my hands are soft after too! I cleanse my face with cetaphil before I use this and I think the combo of products is great. Will be buying more soon
JAZMIN C.
Perla st, Perris
I have been using this product for years! i buy it over and over again, My husband likes it as well. the packaging is great i have no complaints on it. its a very good price for what the product does to my face. i would deffetnatly buy agin.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Is there anyone in the world who hasn’t used this? I can not speak on the acne part of this scrub because I do not have acne but, I use this about 2 times a week in the shower to get rid of any dead skin and dry patches that I have around my mouth area. Works like a charm on dry patches.
Briana M.
Blk River Fls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works very well for ache prone skin. I use this a couple times a week and it keeps my face clear. It also smells pretty good and you can tell its working when using it. Follow up with an all natural light weight moisturizer and you are good to go.
julie d.
way too harsh if you have sensitive skin than stay away at all costs seriously.....

i have dry/combination skin and it made me break out terribly

would not recommend if your skin is sensitive at all

i think the beads in it are what irritated my skin
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Works great at exfoliating skin and does help to keep your skin clear. However not made of the best ingredients. I have switched to something more natural and like it much better.
Dominique S.
Wasilla, AK
I have been using this for years and I love it, except for one thing, I wish the grit was more fine because the exfoliating beads are pretty big and I feel like it will work better for me. I also love that it has salicylic acid for acne prone skin. Also inexpensive so that is always a plus.
Melissa D.
West Covina, CA
I love using this product on my face. It's a great exfoliant and is gentle enough for my skin. It leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. Although the only downside is I have yet to see my blemishes decrease.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.