BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Paris G.
Lancaster
I use this daily to help control blemishes. It works great with my skin. Been using it for close to 10 years and love it. My face gets a good scrub, I use it along with a facial brush to get a deep clean. Have had clear skin with no issues.
Estefania S.
Springdale, AR
This is a holy grail item. I use this every other day to really get rid of the dead skin and it’s fantastic. It leaves my face soft and moisturized, but the little pieces are kind of hard to rinse so I recommend using a face towel to do so.
Sho L.
I love this product. I saw immediate results in a week. I used it in the morning and night for 5 days and you start to see results. My face felt so soft after using it.
amanda s.
I've used this face wash for years and it's great. Because it's exfoliating, I only use it once or twice a week to avoid drying out my skin but I think that varies by skin type. This really helps clear your pores and keeps breakouts at bay.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is okay. It is a bit rough on the skin and is a harsh exfoliator. I also don’t think it cleans the skin that well. My skin felt dry after using this product, and a little sensitive. I personally will not buy this product again.
Lannie C.
weatherford
Keeps my breakouts under control and is a great exfoliator. I find this at Target all the time and the bottle lasts a while. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it all. Makes my skin very smooth.
Jocelyn L.
Tuscaloosa
I loved this product so much, and definitely would purchase again! I love the smell of it too! It worked well, however I wish they had a more gentle version of this, rather than a scrub because I tend to find myself over scrubbing my skin. I would reccommend to my friends, however I would like to see possibly a gentle cleanser!
Echo S.
I’ve used this stuff since the 90s. I love it. I don’t use it all the time, maybe once a week. But it’s such a great exfoliating face wash. Plus it is so inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Make sure you really lotion good afterward.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this stuff everyone need a lil exfoliating scrub I only use it once a week it half with my occasional breakouts it makes my skin feel smooth after using I really like this alot totally recommend
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it. I have used it for my face and also my body, it has meet my expectation, good value, not to expensive. It removed all my dirt and dead cells, its very effective, and deff I would buy it again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.