St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub because it exfoliates my skin and it doesn't irritate it. Smells great and it clears my face. I still get acne the scrub won't stop that but it does control it.
I love this scrub. I've been using this ever since Junior high and high school. I love it. It's affordable and it's not only for the face. I like to scrub my feet with this. I recommend this especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Pretty good, not great though. It does make your face feel smooth afterwards. And the price is reasonable and it can be found at most retail and some grocery stores. It however, does not really remove my makeup and definitely not mascara. It's okay for some time use but not for everyday use.
I really enjoy this. It smells nice and isn't too rough on my skin. I wouldn't recommend using this more than two or three times a week as I think it might dry out your skin, but it's good for once in a while. As a bonus, it removes makeup really well!
Sadly, I was not impressed with this product. I've heard so many great reviews that I decided to try it out for my skin. I ended up having a bad reaction it and it caused my skin to break out in a bunch of little bumps that itched. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin
I have used it for almost a year and I love it. I have clear skin and I don't have blemishes. I only use it 2 times a week and it doesn't irritate my skin. I really recommend it for people with oily skin as it helps control the oil in my face.
I love this face wash . This is the one I'm currently using and I can tell it is helping my acne . I have oily skin but this seems to help control my oils . This has helped clear a lot of my acne . I love it
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a personal favorite of mine and is a stable in my home. It does a really good job of getting all surface blackheads removed and leaving a smooth and even complexion afterward. This is a natural product so it does better than to be expected!
Back before the skin on my face was too sensitive for exfoliation, this was my favorite choice. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. Unfortunately, the eczema on my face makes this product burn my skin now so I can no longer use it.
THIS is my absolute favorite face wash ever. The scent is light and wonderful. I sometimes have issues with a scrub being too harsh on my sensitive skin, but this one was perfect.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos