St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I loved how the product smelled. It was going well until I washed my face. As soon as washed the product off, my face started itching. So I must of gotten an allergic reaction to it. Rewashed my face with my usual product to reduce the itching.
I love this face wash . This is the one I'm currently using and I can tell it is helping my acne . I have oily skin but this seems to help control my oils . This has helped clear a lot of my acne . I love it
I'm obsessed with this facial scrub! I went through a period of really bad dry flaky skin in the winter and this helped so so much. I used it every other day and it really helped to clear up the flakiness and left my skin feeling fresh and clean!
I love this product.It's great for my acne-prone skin. I haven't use this product for a month and my skin was acting out that I had to buy it again right away and since then it been my everyday cleanser and haven't really seen any pimples since.
A little goes a long way! This really does a good job of exfoliating and deep cleaning you skin. I noticed a huge difference after just one use. This isn't something I need to use every day, it as a on e a week treatment I think it works great.
I have been using scrubs from St. Ives 2-3 times a week since I was in high school (and that's been a long minute.) This particular one wasn't my favorite. It was a great but gentle exfoliator, but it did nothing to the blackheads that haunt my face. It also dried out my skin a bit. I use another scrub from this line with better success.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a personal favorite of mine and is a stable in my home. It does a really good job of getting all surface blackheads removed and leaving a smooth and even complexion afterward. This is a natural product so it does better than to be expected!
I love the feeling after using a scrub. this one is very nice and strong. Although, I noticed that sometimes it will actually make my skin break out even more if I have used the scrub for too long. Definitely don't need to use a scrub every day.
Im not sure if it has done anything to my skin as of now and ive used maybe for two months every other day or twice a week... I don't feel any tingling cleaning sensation, doesn't leave it fresh like other products but it hasn't done worse either. I actually purchased it by the great reviews on here but it hasn't done anything to me. So its iffy
I've been cleansing my face with the scrub since I was in middle school let me tell you it works wonders! It's perfect for when your make up is being a little stubborn and doesn't want to come off. It will take all the gunk you have off your face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos