BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cynthia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved how the product smelled. It was going well until I washed my face. As soon as washed the product off, my face started itching. So I must of gotten an allergic reaction to it. Rewashed my face with my usual product to reduce the itching.
Haley G.
I love this face wash . This is the one I'm currently using and I can tell it is helping my acne . I have oily skin but this seems to help control my oils . This has helped clear a lot of my acne . I love it
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
I'm obsessed with this facial scrub! I went through a period of really bad dry flaky skin in the winter and this helped so so much. I used it every other day and it really helped to clear up the flakiness and left my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Lauren Z.
Sewaren, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product.It's great for my acne-prone skin. I haven't use this product for a month and my skin was acting out that I had to buy it again right away and since then it been my everyday cleanser and haven't really seen any pimples since.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
A little goes a long way! This really does a good job of exfoliating and deep cleaning you skin. I noticed a huge difference after just one use. This isn't something I need to use every day, it as a on e a week treatment I think it works great.
Jennifer F.
I have been using scrubs from St. Ives 2-3 times a week since I was in high school (and that's been a long minute.) This particular one wasn't my favorite. It was a great but gentle exfoliator, but it did nothing to the blackheads that haunt my face. It also dried out my skin a bit. I use another scrub from this line with better success.
Kassandra D.
New york, NY
 St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a personal favorite of mine and is a stable in my home. It does a really good job of getting all surface blackheads removed and leaving a smooth and even complexion afterward. This is a natural product so it does better than to be expected!
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the feeling after using a scrub. this one is very nice and strong. Although, I noticed that sometimes it will actually make my skin break out even more if I have used the scrub for too long. Definitely don't need to use a scrub every day.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
Im not sure if it has done anything to my skin as of now and ive used maybe for two months every other day or twice a week... I don't feel any tingling cleaning sensation, doesn't leave it fresh like other products but it hasn't done worse either. I actually purchased it by the great reviews on here but it hasn't done anything to me. So its iffy
Romina V.
Pico Rivera, CA
I've been cleansing my face with the scrub since I was in middle school let me tell you it works wonders! It's perfect for when your make up is being a little stubborn and doesn't want to come off. It will take all the gunk you have off your face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.