St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product does help some, but it is harsh for normal skin. However if you have oily skin and are acne prone then this product is worth the price and the scrub. The secret is to gently scrub in small circular motions, preferably in a clockwise motion.
This is the only product I can use on my combination skin that doesn't result in a breakout of acne, my face is just so sensitive and frustrating. The smell is subtle and the product really gets the job done - I just feel like it over dries my face
Well this scrub use tp work for me about two years back my skin was flawless it gave it a glow I used this product twice a week with a regular cleanser from cetaphil worked wonders, but now my skin does not like it ...so much for my go to product!
Muy bueno para el rostro, te ayuda a limpiar profundamente y a exfoliar tu rostro para que este libre de sucio e impurezas, huele muy rico, deja una sensacion de frescura y limpieza a tu cara, super recommendado , buenisimo, trae bastante producto ;)
I looked everywhere for a product to help clear up some problem areas I was having. I bought expensive brand cleansers and nothing seemed to help! When I used this paired with my clarisonic....the results were amazing! Will def buy again and again!
I Got St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Complimentary From Influenster To Test And Review. I Liked The Way This Scrub Worked For My Skin, Yet I Can't Imagine It Using More Than One Time A Day (As Suggested In The Instruction) As It Quickly Dries Out The Skin. Overall, Exfoliates Pretty Well, Leaving Skin Cool And Fresh. Would Recommend.
This product is something that a lot of people use for facial exfoliation, but it is horrible for those who have sensitive, acne prone skin. I personally use this to exfoliate my feet and nothing else. The granules are too large and can cause damage for those who have sensitive skin and even those with normal skin. I use it once a week or so on my feet, so I would recommend even less for your face.
This used to be a staple for me in my younger. acne ridden days, but I tried it again recently and my skin has aged and it is now too sensitive to use this product anymore. The granules are not fine enough and it is too abrasive. I felt like I had little cuts all over my face after use.
I use this scrub everyday, and as a result, I rarely have blemishes. To really clean your pores, though, you have to scrub relatively hard to clean all of the dirt from your face. Afterward, your face feels super soft. I always use a moisturizer afterward to keep my skin from drying out.
I have oily/combination skin that isn't sensitive to this scrub. The product does say to use it 3-4 times per week, but I actually use 2 times per day as I feel like this has been the only product to really get my skin looking and feeling clean!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos