BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product does help some, but it is harsh for normal skin. However if you have oily skin and are acne prone then this product is worth the price and the scrub. The secret is to gently scrub in small circular motions, preferably in a clockwise motion.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
This is the only product I can use on my combination skin that doesn't result in a breakout of acne, my face is just so sensitive and frustrating. The smell is subtle and the product really gets the job done - I just feel like it over dries my face
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well this scrub use tp work for me about two years back my skin was flawless it gave it a glow I used this product twice a week with a regular cleanser from cetaphil worked wonders, but now my skin does not like it ...so much for my go to product!
Liliana R.
Oak Lawn, IL
Muy bueno para el rostro, te ayuda a limpiar profundamente y a exfoliar tu rostro para que este libre de sucio e impurezas, huele muy rico, deja una sensacion de frescura y limpieza a tu cara, super recommendado , buenisimo, trae bastante producto ;)
Juliana P.
Ewa Beach, HI
I looked everywhere for a product to help clear up some problem areas I was having. I bought expensive brand cleansers and nothing seemed to help! When I used this paired with my clarisonic....the results were amazing! Will def buy again and again!
Lana K.
New Castle, DE
I Got St.Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Complimentary From Influenster To Test And Review. I Liked The Way This Scrub Worked For My Skin, Yet I Can't Imagine It Using More Than One Time A Day (As Suggested In The Instruction) As It Quickly Dries Out The Skin. Overall, Exfoliates Pretty Well, Leaving Skin Cool And Fresh. Would Recommend.
Lauren M.
Orlando, FL
This product is something that a lot of people use for facial exfoliation, but it is horrible for those who have sensitive, acne prone skin. I personally use this to exfoliate my feet and nothing else. The granules are too large and can cause damage for those who have sensitive skin and even those with normal skin. I use it once a week or so on my feet, so I would recommend even less for your face.
Michelle S.
This used to be a staple for me in my younger. acne ridden days, but I tried it again recently and my skin has aged and it is now too sensitive to use this product anymore. The granules are not fine enough and it is too abrasive. I felt like I had little cuts all over my face after use.
Kate M.
I use this scrub everyday, and as a result, I rarely have blemishes. To really clean your pores, though, you have to scrub relatively hard to clean all of the dirt from your face. Afterward, your face feels super soft. I always use a moisturizer afterward to keep my skin from drying out.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
I have oily/combination skin that isn't sensitive to this scrub. The product does say to use it 3-4 times per week, but I actually use 2 times per day as I feel like this has been the only product to really get my skin looking and feeling clean!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.