St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I bought this scrub because I mostly have problem with blackheads and it does the job pretty well. The first time I used it, my face felt tingly and really clean which was impressive. It's done a pretty good job of keeping my face relatively clear.
I use this, much like I use my Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub... On my feet! St. Ives products use walnut shell powder, which can cause microtears in the delicate skin on our faces. I wouldn't recommend this for use eespecially if you've got acne... It made mine much more irritated.
I have used this, and honestly saw no difference in how my skin was other than feeling that the scrub itself was too "hearty" and thus I feel it actually hurt my skin a bit. I have sensitive skin, and this scrub was just too rough for me personally.
I used to love the scrub when I first started using it but after using it for quite a while I noticed that my face was feeling really oily. Probably won't be using this product again.
I buy this every time I run out of it. its the best exfoliator for my face leaving it nice and smooth. I grew up with St. Ives because my mother use to use St. Ives facial mask the green one ...don't remember the name but I know its with cucumber.
This is amazing for when you wake up to clogged and texture skin. At first I thought it was just going break me out like most harsh scrubs but instead it helped clear most of my acne up..It’s very grainy so I wouldn’t recommend be so rough when applying it especially for sensitive skin people.
I swear by this stuff, I have been using this product probably since middle school and I am now 27 yrs old. Always my go to. Helps lighten scars and clear up blackheads and pimples.
I love the smell of this stuff. I also like how exfoliating it is. It does seem to keep my skin blemish free but it does not work to repair my skin and the imperfections that I have.
I have used this for almost 8 years and still get what I need out of it! Sometimes I don't need make up because it smooths my skin out so well. Also it kinda gives me an even tone!
I use this everyday in the shower. It makes my skin feel new and clean. I have cystic acne so it helps it before it even starts. Leaves my face clean and clear ready for my makeup looks. You can buy this anywhere from the dollar store to Walmart to Ulta. And it’s cheap! I would definitely recommend
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos