BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this scrub because I mostly have problem with blackheads and it does the job pretty well. The first time I used it, my face felt tingly and really clean which was impressive. It's done a pretty good job of keeping my face relatively clear.
Tiffany B.
I use this, much like I use my Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub... On my feet! St. Ives products use walnut shell powder, which can cause microtears in the delicate skin on our faces. I wouldn't recommend this for use eespecially if you've got acne... It made mine much more irritated.
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
I have used this, and honestly saw no difference in how my skin was other than feeling that the scrub itself was too "hearty" and thus I feel it actually hurt my skin a bit. I have sensitive skin, and this scrub was just too rough for me personally.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to love the scrub when I first started using it but after using it for quite a while I noticed that my face was feeling really oily. Probably won't be using this product again.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
I buy this every time I run out of it. its the best exfoliator for my face leaving it nice and smooth. I grew up with St. Ives because my mother use to use St. Ives facial mask the green one ...don't remember the name but I know its with cucumber.
Chrissy J.
Miami Beach, Fl
This is amazing for when you wake up to clogged and texture skin. At first I thought it was just going break me out like most harsh scrubs but instead it helped clear most of my acne up..It’s very grainy so I wouldn’t recommend be so rough when applying it especially for sensitive skin people.
Elisa S.
Flushing, NY
I swear by this stuff, I have been using this product probably since middle school and I am now 27 yrs old. Always my go to. Helps lighten scars and clear up blackheads and pimples.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
I love the smell of this stuff. I also like how exfoliating it is. It does seem to keep my skin blemish free but it does not work to repair my skin and the imperfections that I have.
Lynda S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have used this for almost 8 years and still get what I need out of it! Sometimes I don't need make up because it smooths my skin out so well. Also it kinda gives me an even tone!
ASHLEY D.
Greenland Bch, MD
I use this everyday in the shower. It makes my skin feel new and clean. I have cystic acne so it helps it before it even starts. Leaves my face clean and clear ready for my makeup looks. You can buy this anywhere from the dollar store to Walmart to Ulta. And it’s cheap! I would definitely recommend
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.