BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany B.
I use this, much like I use my Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub... On my feet! St. Ives products use walnut shell powder, which can cause microtears in the delicate skin on our faces. I wouldn't recommend this for use eespecially if you've got acne... It made mine much more irritated.
Sandra L.
I've been using this since I was a teen.. such and amazing alone care product, leaves your skin so soft and nourished. I normally buy it at target since they have lots perks for certain brands. I totally recommend it.
Jane B.
Buena Park, CA
I've used this scrub for several years and this one is very effective in exfoliating the face, but it can be harsh. Because their are not only scrubbing beads, but also little scrubbing particles, those particles can actually scratch the skin if your are scrubbing your face with a strong hand.
Breanna S.
Rice Lake, WI
Great to use twice a week, on Face, elbows, or anywhere. Gets rid and prevents blackheads and dead skin. Really smooths out skin texture in one use. I use when feeling dull or to rid of any kind of buildup On skin. Smells great. Use if you self tan.
Paulene S.
This scrub deeply exfoliates my skin. I've been using it consistently for about two years and I will never get tired of how soft my face feels after I use it. I also think that my skin has cleared up a bit since using this scrub. However, I wouldn't say that it helped minimize my pores.
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS
Good for exfoliation, however apricot scrubs are harsh and cause micro-tearing on the skin. The blemish control I believe is a gimmick, because I have stubborn hormonal acne and this doesn't help clear it. Price point is good, and it does exfoliate well, but I've moved onto gentler exfoliants.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to love the scrub when I first started using it but after using it for quite a while I noticed that my face was feeling really oily. Probably won't be using this product again.
doris t.
Lehigh Acres, FL
As an Esthetician and Cosmetologist, I do not recommend this product to use on your face. You are damaging your skin in the long run. I highly recommend this product for pedicures! Try exfoliating your feet, knees and even elbows. The contents are too harsh for the layers of skin on your face.
Chrissy J.
Miami Beach, Fl
This is amazing for when you wake up to clogged and texture skin. At first I thought it was just going break me out like most harsh scrubs but instead it helped clear most of my acne up..It’s very grainy so I wouldn’t recommend be so rough when applying it especially for sensitive skin people.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It can be a little harsh on some skin types but my skin which is highly sensitive handled this just fine! I would suggest using it no more than 3 times a week so you aren't just peeling away skint that you need.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.