St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this, much like I use my Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Face Scrub... On my feet! St. Ives products use walnut shell powder, which can cause microtears in the delicate skin on our faces. I wouldn't recommend this for use eespecially if you've got acne... It made mine much more irritated.
I've been using this since I was a teen.. such and amazing alone care product, leaves your skin so soft and nourished. I normally buy it at target since they have lots perks for certain brands. I totally recommend it.
I've used this scrub for several years and this one is very effective in exfoliating the face, but it can be harsh. Because their are not only scrubbing beads, but also little scrubbing particles, those particles can actually scratch the skin if your are scrubbing your face with a strong hand.
Great to use twice a week, on Face, elbows, or anywhere. Gets rid and prevents blackheads and dead skin. Really smooths out skin texture in one use. I use when feeling dull or to rid of any kind of buildup On skin. Smells great. Use if you self tan.
This scrub deeply exfoliates my skin. I've been using it consistently for about two years and I will never get tired of how soft my face feels after I use it. I also think that my skin has cleared up a bit since using this scrub. However, I wouldn't say that it helped minimize my pores.
Good for exfoliation, however apricot scrubs are harsh and cause micro-tearing on the skin. The blemish control I believe is a gimmick, because I have stubborn hormonal acne and this doesn't help clear it. Price point is good, and it does exfoliate well, but I've moved onto gentler exfoliants.
I used to love the scrub when I first started using it but after using it for quite a while I noticed that my face was feeling really oily. Probably won't be using this product again.
As an Esthetician and Cosmetologist, I do not recommend this product to use on your face. You are damaging your skin in the long run. I highly recommend this product for pedicures! Try exfoliating your feet, knees and even elbows. The contents are too harsh for the layers of skin on your face.
This is amazing for when you wake up to clogged and texture skin. At first I thought it was just going break me out like most harsh scrubs but instead it helped clear most of my acne up..It’s very grainy so I wouldn’t recommend be so rough when applying it especially for sensitive skin people.
This is my all time favorite cleanser. It can be a little harsh on some skin types but my skin which is highly sensitive handled this just fine! I would suggest using it no more than 3 times a week so you aren't just peeling away skint that you need.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos