BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
I love this face scrub! It feels like you take the bad skin right off and feel so fresh afterwards. You only want to use every other day or every two days so as not to irritate the skin with the micro beads!
Rylz Z.
Works well, just read the instructions before use. Face feels nice and fresh after use! Use pea sized amount, rub gently on face, then rinse, and now you have a nice clean face! Fun to do with friends also!
Cassandra G.
Ventura
This cleanser has helped my skin out so much! It's not too harsh on the skin or too gentle. It's the perfect consistency to clean and exfoliate the skin without it being too dry. Will always purchase again.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
One of my all time, go to products. It’s great for exfoliation and I am in love with the way it leaves my face feeling. Some say it isn’t good for your skin since the apricots have jagged edges but I’ve never noticed a problem. Awesome price point as well!
Shakeena E.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is my favorite facial scrub! I've used this since high school and I still love it! It has a soft smell and it doesn't leave residue behind like some scrubs do.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cleanser so much. It's exfoliating and always makes my skin look so much brighter! It gets rid of all the dullness and dead skin cells, it feels amazing, it isn't so rough or irritating that my skin acts up. It's my go to when I have a break out or dry patches. This is definitely one of my very favorite face exfoliants! It is strong so it’s not to use it everyday. It really smoothed my skin and gets any dead skin off. I don’t think it really made any difference acne wise but I’m ok with that because I really only use it to exfoliate. My mom and sisters love it too!
Caitlyn B.
Avon, OH
I love this product! The seeds make your skin feel super smooth after use. It helps to open pores and diminish blemishes. The only thing I do not like is that I seem to find the little seeds in my nose, mouth, or hairline even after rinsing.
Lauren N.
Riverside, CA
This product is good, but it’s a little too aggressive for my skin. I have sensitive skin and the scrub was too harsh. Had a great smell, but if you have sensitive skin too I wouldn’t recommend it. If you don’t have that, then I do recommend.
Lannie C.
weatherford
Keeps my breakouts under control and is a great exfoliator. I find this at Target all the time and the bottle lasts a while. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it all. Makes my skin very smooth.
Jocelyn L.
Tuscaloosa
I loved this product so much, and definitely would purchase again! I love the smell of it too! It worked well, however I wish they had a more gentle version of this, rather than a scrub because I tend to find myself over scrubbing my skin. I would reccommend to my friends, however I would like to see possibly a gentle cleanser!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.