St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this face scrub! It feels like you take the bad skin right off and feel so fresh afterwards. You only want to use every other day or every two days so as not to irritate the skin with the micro beads!
Works well, just read the instructions before use. Face feels nice and fresh after use! Use pea sized amount, rub gently on face, then rinse, and now you have a nice clean face! Fun to do with friends also!
This cleanser has helped my skin out so much! It's not too harsh on the skin or too gentle. It's the perfect consistency to clean and exfoliate the skin without it being too dry. Will always purchase again.
One of my all time, go to products. It’s great for exfoliation and I am in love with the way it leaves my face feeling. Some say it isn’t good for your skin since the apricots have jagged edges but I’ve never noticed a problem. Awesome price point as well!
This is my favorite facial scrub! I've used this since high school and I still love it! It has a soft smell and it doesn't leave residue behind like some scrubs do.
I love this cleanser so much. It's exfoliating and always makes my skin look so much brighter! It gets rid of all the dullness and dead skin cells, it feels amazing, it isn't so rough or irritating that my skin acts up. It's my go to when I have a break out or dry patches. This is definitely one of my very favorite face exfoliants! It is strong so it’s not to use it everyday. It really smoothed my skin and gets any dead skin off. I don’t think it really made any difference acne wise but I’m ok with that because I really only use it to exfoliate. My mom and sisters love it too!
I love this product! The seeds make your skin feel super smooth after use. It helps to open pores and diminish blemishes. The only thing I do not like is that I seem to find the little seeds in my nose, mouth, or hairline even after rinsing.
This product is good, but it’s a little too aggressive for my skin. I have sensitive skin and the scrub was too harsh. Had a great smell, but if you have sensitive skin too I wouldn’t recommend it. If you don’t have that, then I do recommend.
Keeps my breakouts under control and is a great exfoliator. I find this at Target all the time and the bottle lasts a while. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate it all. Makes my skin very smooth.
I loved this product so much, and definitely would purchase again! I love the smell of it too! It worked well, however I wish they had a more gentle version of this, rather than a scrub because I tend to find myself over scrubbing my skin. I would reccommend to my friends, however I would like to see possibly a gentle cleanser!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos