BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Reiley M.
Windsor, CO
This product is AMAZING!!! I have been using it for years and it takes care of all my blemishes and blackheads immediately! I can always tell when I haven't been using it because I start noticing zits popping up on my skin and oiliness. I totally recommend this product I have had amazing results.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
it is bad for your skin because it makes microscopic cuts into your skin exposing the skin to harmful bacteria. However it has positive health effects such as making the skin rejuvenated and smooth for some people.
The particles, cut your skin! Your skin can actually get worse from irritation.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
This is the only blemish control that has worked for my sister and I. I have combination skin and she has a T design oily, and it works better for her, but its the only one we buy.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
I know that this scrub might be too harsh for some people, but for me it is perfect. I have oily skin, and this helps me keep it in control. I use this a couple times a week at most.
Breanna S.
Rice Lake, WI
Great to use twice a week, on Face, elbows, or anywhere. Gets rid and prevents blackheads and dead skin. Really smooths out skin texture in one use. I use when feeling dull or to rid of any kind of buildup On skin. Smells great. Use if you self tan.
Cherish C.
Summerdale, AL
I've been using St Ives as my go to face wash for years! It leaves my face feeling really smooth and tends to keep my pores cleaner than any other brand. Very affordable as well. I'll definitely buy it again.
Brea M.
My all around favorite facial scrub in the morning and at night. I feel my pores open feel most clean when using! The scrub feel pleasant to my skin! I feel it effective in certain area's of my face. I would totally recommend to others for sure!
Carla M.
Amarillo , TX
Fantastic scrub for sensitive skin. Keeps my pores on my nose and chin clean and my skin smooth. I use this product every three days to keep my sensitive skin looking healthy. Highly recommend, this facial scrub. It works and it's incredibly inexpensive and can be picked up at any store.
lauryn n.
Memphis, TN
It makes my face feel so soft , and exfoliates wonderfully but its not the best I know its probably better out there . and I have to follow it with a moisturizing face wash like the loreal to get rid of all the dirt etc. but it is a beautiful product
Erika O.
Los Angeles, CA
Bueno yo ya hace tiempo que lo uso , lo encontre por casualida en la CVS ya que andaba buscando mi exfoliante anterior y bueno lo aye desde ese momento me encanto lo que si es que yo estaba haciendo mal porque me lo ponia diario y nooooooooooooo es una vez ala semana bueno espero queles guste.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.