St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like a good, grainy scrub that make me feel like I truly exfoliates. This is it! Beads and ‘gentle’ scrubs make me feel like I wasted my time, but this stuff it awesome. I use it 5-6x per week in the morning (or in the evenings if I’m using a mask after) so serums and make up goes on smooth
I use this everyday in the shower on my face, if you have oily skin this will really help your acne! The scrub actually scrubs your face there are lots of little "apricot" particles and not just a few that are floating around like in some scrubs. Love this and have re-purchased it multiple times.
Love this exfoliate. I always use this as apart of my night time reunite and use a softer face cleaner in the mornings and this is simply the best I've used. I feel like it scrubs away all of your dead skin if you really work it into your skin. It has a nice smell to it also which is always a plus.
Provides a great scrub without that cool burning feeling that I get from most scrubs. Smells yummy and makes your face feel soft. I use this once a week when I need to scrub in deep.
I completely fell in love with this when I tryed it when I was suffering fighting my pimples this stuff helped me so much then I began to take birth control and it helped me with my face and my period
I buy this every time I run out of it. its the best exfoliator for my face leaving it nice and smooth. I grew up with St. Ives because my mother use to use St. Ives facial mask the green one ...don't remember the name but I know its with cucumber.
The dermatologist has specifically told me not to use this product because the scrub is harmful to the skin on your face. Although the product works to keep your face clean the scrub is too abrasive and will harm your skin in the long run. I suggest you do not use it if you have sensitive skin.
This was my first face wash I've used and after using other ones. this is my favorite still! Its an actual scrub so its a little rough but leaves your face smelling great and especially smooth. another plus would be that this product is inexpensive!
Too harsh on my skin. I used to love this scrub and thought it was really cleaning my skin. Until I went for a facial and found out it was damaging my skin by scrubbing it harshly. There are better safer products out there that will clean your skin.
I bought this scrub because I mostly have problem with blackheads and it does the job pretty well. The first time I used it, my face felt tingly and really clean which was impressive. It's done a pretty good job of keeping my face relatively clear.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos