BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Chassidy T.
Salem
I like a good, grainy scrub that make me feel like I truly exfoliates. This is it! Beads and ‘gentle’ scrubs make me feel like I wasted my time, but this stuff it awesome. I use it 5-6x per week in the morning (or in the evenings if I’m using a mask after) so serums and make up goes on smooth
Anita P.
Worcester, MA
I use this everyday in the shower on my face, if you have oily skin this will really help your acne! The scrub actually scrubs your face there are lots of little "apricot" particles and not just a few that are floating around like in some scrubs. Love this and have re-purchased it multiple times.
Karen K.
Love this exfoliate. I always use this as apart of my night time reunite and use a softer face cleaner in the mornings and this is simply the best I've used. I feel like it scrubs away all of your dead skin if you really work it into your skin. It has a nice smell to it also which is always a plus.
Rheanna W.
Provides a great scrub without that cool burning feeling that I get from most scrubs. Smells yummy and makes your face feel soft. I use this once a week when I need to scrub in deep.
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I completely fell in love with this when I tryed it when I was suffering fighting my pimples this stuff helped me so much then I began to take birth control and it helped me with my face and my period
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
I buy this every time I run out of it. its the best exfoliator for my face leaving it nice and smooth. I grew up with St. Ives because my mother use to use St. Ives facial mask the green one ...don't remember the name but I know its with cucumber.
Lauren M.
Encino, TX
The dermatologist has specifically told me not to use this product because the scrub is harmful to the skin on your face. Although the product works to keep your face clean the scrub is too abrasive and will harm your skin in the long run. I suggest you do not use it if you have sensitive skin.
Abigail B.
San marcos, TX
This was my first face wash I've used and after using other ones. this is my favorite still! Its an actual scrub so its a little rough but leaves your face smelling great and especially smooth. another plus would be that this product is inexpensive!
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
Too harsh on my skin. I used to love this scrub and thought it was really cleaning my skin. Until I went for a facial and found out it was damaging my skin by scrubbing it harshly. There are better safer products out there that will clean your skin.
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this scrub because I mostly have problem with blackheads and it does the job pretty well. The first time I used it, my face felt tingly and really clean which was impressive. It's done a pretty good job of keeping my face relatively clear.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.