BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katherine N.
This is a great product!!!! It smells amazing! I have sensitive skin and never find this product to be irritating. The exfoliation is great and not harsh. It is highly effective for those with acne prone skin. I highly recommend this product.
Molly Y.
This stuff is a lifesaver! It has great exfoliates in it and makes my skin feel so soft afterwards. I have been buying and using this scrub for years. I was so excited when I saw it in my VoxBox.
*I received this scrub for free to review in a VoxBox.
ana v.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite scrub of all time! I always use this because it has helped and I actually stopped using it for a while, but recently came back to it and I have no idea why I even stopped using it! My grandma also uses this and she loves it!
Ryley S.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This product smells amazing. The packaging is super cheerful it makes me excited to put on. This makes your face so soft and I use it to gently exfoliate my body too for self tanner and it does awesome. The only downside is it absorbs quickly so you have to use a bit of product. Would recommend!
Gabrielle M.

Nope,
don't use it. The Apricot Scrub will tear your skin. It is too abrasive for
skin. I suggest an oatmeal or sugar scrub, which is a lot better for your skin.
I would always buy this product until I learned of how it might hurt my skin in
the long run. If you do use, don’t use daily.

Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
This is currently in my shower right now and I love it. I use this twice a week since my skin is sensitive, using it to often would cause irritation. I enjoy to use it when I deep clean my face from all the dead skin. It leaves my face really soft!
Maggie H.
This has been the go-to face wash in our home's shower for years. And you can't beat the price of the 3 pack at BJs! The tiny exfoliating walnut shells have always left me feeling refreshed and I have even gotten my boyfriend hooked, who used to swear that a bar of soap was all he ever needed.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
This is the only blemish control that has worked for my sister and I. I have combination skin and she has a T design oily, and it works better for her, but its the only one we buy.
Chassidy T.
Salem
I like a good, grainy scrub that make me feel like I truly exfoliates. This is it! Beads and ‘gentle’ scrubs make me feel like I wasted my time, but this stuff it awesome. I use it 5-6x per week in the morning (or in the evenings if I’m using a mask after) so serums and make up goes on smooth
Regina A.
N Highlands, CA
This is has been a staple in my skin care regiment since I was a teenager, it's so affordable and always gets in deep to take the dead skin away. I use it once a week and lovvve it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.