St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great product for people with more sensitive skin. I have rather thick skin that needs a higher apricot to cream ratio like the one that is from equate. Great product, just not for me because I saw very little results and my face felt grimy
I like a good, grainy scrub that make me feel like I truly exfoliates. This is it! Beads and ‘gentle’ scrubs make me feel like I wasted my time, but this stuff it awesome. I use it 5-6x per week in the morning (or in the evenings if I’m using a mask after) so serums and make up goes on smooth
This is one of my favorite face scrubs. A lot of face washes and scrubs dry out my skin but this one doesn't. The beads make my face feel so clean and soft afterwards. It helps fight and clear blemishes. I like to use this every-to every other day.
This is one of the products in my drawer that I don't have to worry about not finding on the shelf or it being changes. St. Ives is a true company and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love the apricot scrub because it really gets into my pores and keeps my face fresh and clean.
I was first introduced to St. Ives Apricot scrub back when my MOM was using it! It was natural that I would eventually start using it as well. This is my go-to facial exfoliater. My skin always feels smooth and refreshed after a good scrub with this.
This has been the go-to face wash in our home's shower for years. And you can't beat the price of the 3 pack at BJs! The tiny exfoliating walnut shells have always left me feeling refreshed and I have even gotten my boyfriend hooked, who used to swear that a bar of soap was all he ever needed.
Having read so many positive reviews about this product, I went out and purchased a tube to try. It took only one use to realize that it was way too harsh for my sensitive skin. It actually felt like it was tearing my skin open. All was not lost though as I gave it to my husband and he loves it. So maybe it's just better for oiler complexions.
I completely fell in love with this when I tryed it when I was suffering fighting my pimples this stuff helped me so much then I began to take birth control and it helped me with my face and my period
St. Ives makes a nice, fairly standard exfoliating scrub. Skin feels nice and clean afterwards. It isn't the best face wash I've used, but I use it occasionally. I don't know how effective it is at "blemish control" but I think it's a solid face wash.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is delicate enough for my sensitive, combination skin and it clears in my skin in no time. I love to constantly discover new brands of makeup and skin care, and it times it can lead to me breaking out. This product is perfect for clearing up your skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos