BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Austin J.
I've used this for years!! best acne scrub. takes off all of my dead skin and gives THE BEST deep clean. highly highly recommend. even got my best friend to buy it and she loves it too!!
Brooke D.
Kaneohe, HI
This is my first time using a scrub on my face. I love how refreshed my face felt after just one use. I was so excited to see the redness of my skin start clearing up after only three uses. Thank you Campus VoxBox for including this product in my box!
Lauren M.
Encino, TX
The dermatologist has specifically told me not to use this product because the scrub is harmful to the skin on your face. Although the product works to keep your face clean the scrub is too abrasive and will harm your skin in the long run. I suggest you do not use it if you have sensitive skin.
Kyara B.
Newport News, VA
I've used a whole tube of this stuff before and every time I used it my skin was left feeling smooth and clean. I bought a new bottle and it broke my face out though. I had little red bumps that appeared almost instantly after removing the product.
Tatiana R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this a while ago because it was on sale, which probably should have tipped me off. It's pretty rough on the skin and I didn't really mind it because i thought it would remove a lot of my dry skin, but it didn't really work. My skin is pretty much the same, maybe even a little more irritated, and it did nothing for my blackheads/pores.
Kayla T.
Three Rivers, MI
I used this product for about 4 months. At first, I loved the deep clean from the exfoliation! However, I noticed the longer I used it the harsher it got on my skin. It ended up irritating my skin more than it was helping it, and only caused me to breakout again. It may work better for oily skin, but for combination or dry skin - beware.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
I always find myself taking a break from this cleanser but then always coming back to it. I love that they haven't changed the formula in what feels like forever! I've been using this off and on for over 5 years. It is very refreshing and the scent is wonderful to wake up to in the morning. I don't use it every day as I find it can get drying
Madiha K.
Orlando, FL
I really love this scrub. It smells amazing and its perfect for oily & dry skin.
It has become a part of my nightly routine.For preteens who are concerned about their skin here is an effective way of using this product.
1. First remove your make-up
2. Exfoliate your skin using this product.
3.Use a cleanser
4.Pat your face dry
5. Apply nightly serums
cristhina n.
11800 NW 101st Rd
¡Tan bueno! Funciona de maravillas en mi Cara con honestidad!  Productos Orgánicos Para La cara durante Mucho Tiempo y Realmente no importa Los Que Se venden en la farmacia La Causa Pense, hey!  es orgánico y no hay Mucho Ingredientes en Ellos por Lo Que Son Más derecho!?
Kendal G.
I absolutely LOVE this face wash. I don't typically like things that have exfoliation beads in it, but I love this one. The beads are smaller than most scrubbing products, which I like. I have normal to dry skin, and this definitely softened my face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.