St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub! I use it daily but only once a day. it could be a little harsh on the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. I have normal sometimes oily skin and it works great. more than one use a day may dry your skin.
This product is really good for the price. Seems to really get down into the pores to clear up my skin. Has little gritty pieces, so can be a little harsh for everyday use. Recommend using every other day or possibly 2 times week for sensitive skin.
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
This product did not meet my needs it actually made it worse the bottle is on the go and don't have to worry about it being spilled this price is affordable and can be purchased at Walmart as well as other name brand stores such as cvs walgreens ect.
This is a really good face scrub, as it really cleans deeply and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake. (I do recommend you use this in the morning). My only complaint would be that sometimes the scrub can be a little rough, but for once or twice a week it's quite good. It's also quite cheap, which is a plus.
I love the smell of this face scrub and so wish it worked better for me. I find that my skin tends to be on the drier side and the scrub is a little harsh on my face which is disappointing.
I swear by this stuff, I have been using this product probably since middle school and I am now 27 yrs old. Always my go to. Helps lighten scars and clear up blackheads and pimples.
There are literal pieces of apricot in the cleanser, it will scrub your face (which is intended for use) but if you have sensitive skin like me this product is not for you ! I also noticed that after using my skin was irratated by the apricot pieces.
This is one of their most popular and best face scrubs. I love using this at night with cold water because I wake up with soft and nourished skin. It also does work to clear your skin over time. You will see results after daily use in about 2 weeks.
Loved this scrub. After two weeks of using it I started noticing the difference. Love using this scrub because it doesn't dry out my skin like most scrubs. It can be used everyday!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos