BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite facial scrub! I use it daily but only once a day. it could be a little harsh on the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. I have normal sometimes oily skin and it works great. more than one use a day may dry your skin.
Mindy W.
Thompsontown, PA
This product is really good for the price. Seems to really get down into the pores to clear up my skin. Has little gritty pieces, so can be a little harsh for everyday use. Recommend using every other day or possibly 2 times week for sensitive skin.
Evangelina L.
Mission Hills, CA
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
Araceli C.
Joliet, IL
This product did not meet my needs it actually made it worse the bottle is on the go and don't have to worry about it being spilled this price is affordable and can be purchased at Walmart as well as other name brand stores such as cvs walgreens ect.
Lani I.
This is a really good face scrub, as it really cleans deeply and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake. (I do recommend you use this in the morning). My only complaint would be that sometimes the scrub can be a little rough, but for once or twice a week it's quite good. It's also quite cheap, which is a plus.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love the smell of this face scrub and so wish it worked better for me. I find that my skin tends to be on the drier side and the scrub is a little harsh on my face which is disappointing.
Elisa S.
Flushing, NY
I swear by this stuff, I have been using this product probably since middle school and I am now 27 yrs old. Always my go to. Helps lighten scars and clear up blackheads and pimples.
Michelle L.
Fontana, CA
There are literal pieces of apricot in the cleanser, it will scrub your face (which is intended for use) but if you have sensitive skin like me this product is not for you ! I also noticed that after using my skin was irratated by the apricot pieces.
Tasmi I.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of their most popular and best face scrubs. I love using this at night with cold water because I wake up with soft and nourished skin. It also does work to clear your skin over time. You will see results after daily use in about 2 weeks.
Cindy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this scrub. After two weeks of using it I started noticing the difference. Love using this scrub because it doesn't dry out my skin like most scrubs. It can be used everyday!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.