St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product made my face very soft it really cleared my skin pimples started going away i would use day and night everyday i started seeing results within a week i recommend this product because it really great
This is my favorite face cleanser for my acne prone skin. The exfoliating apricot scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and gets deep dirt out of pores while clearing your skin of dead cells and impurities. A little goes a long way for a fresh clean face.
I have been using this product for years, I love the way it smells and I love the way my skin feels when I am done. It feels clean and I feel refreshed. I buy this at my local walgreens. Scrub never disappoints . Sometimes I feel like I need to really get the daily dirt off my face and this helps tremendously.
Love the feeling after washing my face. I have only recently started trying face products and compared to clean & clear i prefer this. This makes me feel like i cleaned my face thoroughly but it doesn't feel greasy afterwards. And my fave feels fresh!
This stuff is nice when you're in a pinch. I wish the exfoliators were less abrasive, because they are pretty big and aggressive. I liked to use it once everyone one or two weeks for a serious scrub, but normally I'd rather go for something more gentle.
I love this stuff, but it isn't something that I use everyday. It is very gritty and good at exfoliating so I try to use it about once or twice a week or whenever my skin feels super dull and gross. It always leaves my face feeling amazing and it is a great product for the price. Highly recommend.
I have personally used this in the past but I found something that works better. This is really good for exfoliating but if you scrub to hard it is a little rough on your skin. In the bottle there are beady -like things, I don't know what they are.
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
The smell is okay. It is an oil free acne control medication with 100% natural efoliants! It made my skin feel refreshed and did also clear up my skin too. I usually don't have any luck with drug store acne medication but this cleanser really worked.
I've used a whole tube of this stuff before and every time I used it my skin was left feeling smooth and clean. I bought a new bottle and it broke my face out though. I had little red bumps that appeared almost instantly after removing the product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos