BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Juan H.
Salinas
This product made my face very soft it really cleared my skin pimples started going away i would use day and night everyday i started seeing results within a week i recommend this product because it really great
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite face cleanser for my acne prone skin. The exfoliating apricot scrub is gentle enough to use everyday and gets deep dirt out of pores while clearing your skin of dead cells and impurities. A little goes a long way for a fresh clean face.
Dana A.
I have been using this product for years, I love the way it smells and I love the way my skin feels when I am done. It feels clean and I feel refreshed. I buy this at my local walgreens. Scrub never disappoints . Sometimes I feel like I need to really get the daily dirt off my face and this helps tremendously.
Ariel M.
Love the feeling after washing my face. I have only recently started trying face products and compared to clean & clear i prefer this. This makes me feel like i cleaned my face thoroughly but it doesn't feel greasy afterwards. And my fave feels fresh!
Sydney J.
Orting, WA
This stuff is nice when you're in a pinch. I wish the exfoliators were less abrasive, because they are pretty big and aggressive. I liked to use it once everyone one or two weeks for a serious scrub, but normally I'd rather go for something more gentle.
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff, but it isn't something that I use everyday. It is very gritty and good at exfoliating so I try to use it about once or twice a week or whenever my skin feels super dull and gross. It always leaves my face feeling amazing and it is a great product for the price. Highly recommend.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I have personally used this in the past but I found something that works better. This is really good for exfoliating but if you scrub to hard it is a little rough on your skin. In the bottle there are beady -like things, I don't know what they are.
Evangelina L.
Mission Hills, CA
This product is heaven sent! I have been using this for years! After trying tons of other drugstore facial cleansers, this is my tried & true. I feel like the little beads really get all the gunk off my face & it's helped with my breakouts tremendously!
Shanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is okay. It is an oil free acne control medication with 100% natural efoliants! It made my skin feel refreshed and did also clear up my skin too. I usually don't have any luck with drug store acne medication but this cleanser really worked.
Kyara B.
Newport News, VA
I've used a whole tube of this stuff before and every time I used it my skin was left feeling smooth and clean. I bought a new bottle and it broke my face out though. I had little red bumps that appeared almost instantly after removing the product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.